To Play Youtube Videos on the Background of your device, Can be so frustrating. At times you will want to listen to a video while you will be surfing the internet, But there is no way you can do it. Read On as we will enumerate three Steps you can use to play videos (Youtube) on your Background.
The three Steps we will Analyze to you in this post on how YouTube Videos will be Played on your Android Background will be focused on;
How to Play Youtube Videos In Your Android Device Background
Using Firefox Browser;
YouTube Videos Can be played using Firefox, See the Steps Below;
- Open your Firefox browser, Then Go to Youtube. (Click Here to Download Firefox)
- Now scroll to the video you want to play in the background.
- Then Go to Settings menu by tapping the three dots in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Desktop tab. ( Here, You’ll be redirected to the desktop site of YouTube).
- Then select any video you want to play and tap the Homescreen button, it will keep playing in the background while you surf the Internet of Visit other Apps. Or turn off the screen.
Youtube Red (Not yet Available in Nigeria) is another Way to Play those YouTube Videos you love, on your Background. You can do this by purchasing a YouTube Red subscription which costs $9.99 per month.
Youtube Red has a feature title ‘Background Play’, This allows your video to play in the background when you open different apps or turn the screen off.
Using Awesome Pop-up Video App
This pop-up video App allows you to play videos that are Longer than 5-minutes. And it also let you play your Youtube videos in a pop-up window While you do other Things Like Surfing the Internet or using other Apps.
Now to Use the Awesome Pop-up App for YouTube Videos, Follow the Step Below;
- From your Browser, Go to Youtube.
- Scroll to the Video you want to play and Copy the URL.
- Then Paste the copied URL into the app and tap the icon on the right.
- Now Close the app (here, your video will immediately appear in a pop-up window) And you can now do other things while it Plays.
Please SHARE this Post and Kindly improve us better on How to Play Youtube Videos In Your Android Device Background with your suggestions and opinions by using the COMMENT BOX below. THANKS