Pocket is a social bookmarking service for storing, sharing, and discovering web bookmarks. The Pocket App download will help you more often when you need to use the services of Pocket on your mobile phone and this article will put you through the download process, pocket registration, and log in.
With the app download on your mobile phone, you can keep the topics that best interest you, by so doing, you won’t have to forget them anymore or begin to search around for where you saw them before.
Pocket is one right app suitable for businesses, blogs, students, and more. Believe me when I say it is simple and free to download the pocket app on your mobile, and the basic steps to sign up and start using the platform are simple as A, B, C, and D.
You can save, read, and frow on the pocket app. Simply save and read new articles later without going through the hassle of going to search for where you saw them before. Pocket has the whole features/tools needed to gain access to your saved articles to read them late.
With Pocket app, you can;
- Save contents with ease
- Save contents from anywhere
- Read it anywhere
- Listen to articles
- Manage articles
Having the app makes it easy to read the saved articles/contents even when you are on the go. Pocket is available for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, the web, and any other phone or tablet.
Pocket App Download
To download the app on your mobile device, simply follow the steps given below.
- Go to your Google Play Store or App Store
- In the search bar, type and search for “Pocket App”
- Select the official app from the list of applications displayed
- Tap on “Install” or Download and the app will be downloaded successfully on your device
Pocket is simply your private corner of the web where you can spend quality time with the great articles you’ve saved to read later.
To sign up on pocket via the website, simply follow the steps given below.
- Go to the official website of Pocket at www.getpocket.com
- Click on “Sign Up For Pocket” on the page
- Enter your email address and click on Sign Up
If you have a firefox account, you can also use it by clicking on Use an existing firefox account.
You can log in to your account anytime or anywhere from any web browser by visiting the official website of Pocket. But to make this possible, you must have created your account using the steps above. When that is done, you can sign in to your account using the steps given below.
- Go to www.getpocket.com from your browser
- Click on “Login” at the top right side of the page
- Enter your registered email address or username in the space provided for it
- Enter your password and click on Login
It’s as simple as that.
Meanwhile, if you have any questions about this Pocket App Download, feel free to relate them with DailiesRoom.com via the comment box below.