1. Av not registered because I was told I need a letter of employment from my husband place of work before I can be able to register and my husband is self employed. How sure is it? I was told it won’t go witout it. I only av my marriage cert,evidence of change of name,evidence of my husband place of domicile n his international passport.

    1. Mrs Moronfayo please go to your school data base and ask this question for reliable answer. Thanks

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.