Have you been asking How do I remove or recover an old account I can’t log into? Then here in this post, I will be quickly showing you How to Recover Old Facebook Account Fast without taken much time.
First of all, I believe you should be able to REMEMBER EATHER YOUR EMAIL OR PHONE NUMBER so as to enter your phone number on the Account Recovery Page, which allows you to identify your accounts and reset your password.
So for most people who have been saying “I need help accessing my old Facebook account what ways can I recover my account I switched phones and now I can’t get into my facebook” See what you need to do below.
To recover an old account, or get help recovering it, you will have to create a new facebook account. But if you don’t have any, then use the process below in learning how to Sign Up New Facebook Account with this link below:
Once you are done signing up your New Account with FB, then follow this process below in other to get your account back.
How To Recover Old Facebook Account Fast
To recover Old or New Facebook Account, Follow this process below:
- Login to your Facebook Account via www.facebook.com
- Click on setting on the top right side of the account’s profile.
- Click Report.
- Choose Recover or close this account, then select an option:
- If you select Recover this account, you’ll be logged out of your current account and taken through steps to help recover the account.
- If you select Close this account, the profile will be reviewed and deactivated after we’re able to verify that it’s your old account.
Note: You can only use the This is my old profile option if you aren’t friends with the account. If you’re friends with your old account, you’ll need to unfriend it first.
The other ways in which one can gain access back to your Facebook account is to get in touch with Facebook Support team. You need to share few details about your account and they will give you back your access.