2016 Recruitment: Nigerian Navy Released 2,850 Successful Candidates List – We are very pleased to inform the general public that the Nigerian Navy has just released 2, 850 successful candidates list for its 2016 Batch 25 Recruitment Exercise which was conducted as from 15 August to 12 September, 2016 at Navy Town, Lagos.
Following Commodore Christian Ezekobe statement signed from the Naval Headquarters, read:
said: “A total number of 2850 candidates were successful in the exercise. “However, they are to be trained in two batches (Batch A and Batch B).
“While successful candidates in the first batch will commence training on 6 November 2016, Batch B will commence training on 21 May 2017.
“Consequently, candidates who participated in the final selection interview held on the date stated above are advised to log on to Nigerian Navy recruitment portal www.joinnigeriannavy.com with effect from Wednesday 19 October 2016.”
However, the Nigeria Navy official website make known to every Successful Candidates in Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2016 about an important Update which you most read and follow the instruction. READ BELOW!!!
Instruction For Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2016/2017 Successful Candidates – www.joinnigeriannavy.com
1. The under listed candidates were successful in the 2016 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise conducted nationwide. The candidates are to report for training in 2 different batches at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School, Onne Port Harcourt as follows:
NNBTS Batch 25 A – 6 Nov 2016.
NNBTS Batch 25 B – 21 May 2017.
2. Candidates that fail to report 7 days after the indicated dates will be disqualified. Furthermore, all candidates are to report with the following:
⇒ Original and photocopies of credentials.
⇒ Six (6) passport photographs.
⇒ Two (2) white vest T shirts.
⇒ Two (2) white singlets.
⇒ Two (2) pairs of navy blue shorts.
⇒ One pair each of white and brown canvas shoes.
⇒ Personal items such as toothbrushes, toothpaste, underwears, toiletries, cutleries etc.
⇒ Two (2) black skin tight for females.
⇒ Two (2) set of civil dresses (English/Traditional).
⇒ Two (2) navy blue bed sheets.
⇒ Two (2) navy blue pillow cases.
⇒ Two (2) pairs of swimming trunks.
⇒ One plastic bucket.
3. Please note that all the items listed above will be checked before any candidate is admitted to commence training.
2016 Recruitment: Nigerian Navy Released 2,850 Successful Candidates List
Below are the links to PDF file for Nigeria navy list of successful candidates 2016/2017 Recruitment
- NNBTS Batch 25 A – 6 Nov 2016. (CHECK BATCH A LIST HERE)
- NNBTS Batch 25 B – 21 May 2017. (CHECK BATCH B LIST HERE)
Please feel free to Share this 2016 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Update on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX bellow for any question or Recommendation on Nigerian Navy Released 2,850 Successful Candidates List and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks