You may never have known your admission was not recognized by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), and not knowing is not enough excuse now that you are stuck in getting your admission letter or registering for Direct Entry. Below are few things that will make you realize you have regularization problem and the steps to regularize JAMB Registration Number.
By adhering to them, you will have a successful regularization of your jamb number.
- JAMB Website says “Sorry no admission has been given yet”. ie. each time you try to check admission status.
- You have finished your ND or NCE and about to register for JAMB Direct Entry but unfortunately JAMB says registration number is not valid or not found.
- You bought scratch card to print admission letter and JAMB website responded “invalid registration number or registration number does not exist”.
- Visit the website www.jamb.org.ng and click the link regularization.
- Enter the jamb registration number given to you by your school and click on validate.
- Fill in your necessary data; upload your passport and capture your right and left finger thumb print and click on submit/saved.
- Then visit the link www.jamb.org.ng and click on the year, the said institution offer you admission, click on the link Amend Data (Regularized Candidate Only).
- Enter your jamb registration number and click on Validate, confirm if the data displays are correct and click on update.
- Still on the said year link, click on the link Check Admission Status,
- Enter your jamb registration number and click on check admission status.
Please feel free to Share this post on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on Regularize JAMB Registration Number and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks