We recently receive a complain from our lovely fans on Facebook.com old Features, which is changing of information on Facebook Account Profile that includes: How to Remove Facebook primary contact info as well as Delete or change Facebook primary mobile number, and which will shall be sharing with you below.
But before going through the Step-by-step Guide to Remove, Add, Change or Delete FB.com mobile number, here it the full comment form our lovely fans for FB.com that was similar when we wrote on Where to See “On This Day” to Share Facebook Memories | FB.com Memory
I don’t have the phone listed on my Facebook primary contact info. Site keeps telling me i cannot delete FB.com primary phone.
Meanwhile, to change your primary mobile no. to your different mobile no. because the older mobile number is not connecting, then follow this Step-by-step guide to change or Delete FB primary contact info.
Step-by-step Guide to Add or Remove Facebook primary contact info
See how to Delete FB.com mobile number below
- Logon to Your Facebook.com Account Profile
- Then click on your “Profile or Timeline” which is your Facebook Name at the top bar.
- When it open, also click on “About” that you can see on your profile
- Then click on “Contact and Basic Info” that you can see below or still click on “edit your Contact and Basic Info”
- Now you can click on “Edit” on your mobile Number to Remove or Add another Facebook primary mobile number
- After changing or Deleting it, then you can click on “Save Changes” to save your change.
Please Note that in Facebook General Account Settings, is where you can “EDIT” Your Name, Username, Contact (Email Account), Ad Account Contact, Password, Network, Temperature and as well as Download Facebook Copy of your FB.com data.
Please share this and use the comment box below for your recommendation or question on Delete or Remove Facebook primary contact info | FB.com mobile number