You can get a quick loan on the Renmoney app in just a few steps. All you have to do is to read this Renmoney loan app download method for Renmoney to sign up to get started. Renmoney loans are for people who are employed, self-employed or business owners. Simply read on to know how to go about it.
With Renmoney, you can get loans that can help you meet your needs. The steps to applying for loans are easy as A, B, C, and D. Whether you want to grow your small business, renovate your home, buy a new car, pay your house rent, school fees, medical bills, and more, Renmoney got you covered.
Renmoney is one of the best loan apps in Nigeria and if you talk of a simple platform to operate without the help of any third party, then Renmoney is the right platform for you.
Features Of Renmoney
Below are the features of Renmoney that will be of great benefit to you.
- Flexible loan tenures
- Competitive rates
- No guarantor required
- No hidden fees.
- No collateral required
- Get money in 24 hours
- Easy User interface
Requirements For Renmoney Loan Application
You need the following to apply for the loan on Renmoney
- Your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- You must be between the age of 22 and 59 years.
- A Valid Government-issued ID (e.g Driver’s License, NIN, National ID Card, Voters Card, International Passport).
- A Statement of your Bank Account for up to six months.
- A recent passport photograph.
- A recent copy of your utility bill.
- An existing bank account in Nigeria
- A sustainable and verifiable source of income.
An individual is allowed to borrow up to six million nairas for up to 24 months.
Renmoney Loan App Download
You can get the Renmoney app from your Google Play Store. All you have to do is to visit your store, use the search bar to type, and search for “Renmoney”.
Select the app and tap on Install and the application will be downloaded successfully on your mobile device.
You can also download the app by visiting the official website of Renmoney at www.renmoney.com.
Renmoney Sign Up
To sign up on Renmoney and apply for a loan, simply follow the steps below.
- Visit www.renmoney.com from your browser
- Click on “Apply Now”, or click on the hamburger line at the top right side of the page, then select “Get started”
- Enter your valid email address and tap on “Get Started”
- Create your password on the next page and tap on Next, then follow onscreen instructions to complete your sign-up.
Alternatively, you can open the Renmoney app and follow on-screen instructions to sign up and be able to apply for a loan.
Renmoney.com Login For Loan Application
To sign in to your Renmoney account and apply for a loan, follow the guidelines below
- Go to www.renmoney.com and tap on “Apply Now”
- Tap on Login and enter your login information
- After that, choose your loan tenure & amount then share some information about yourself as required
- Verify the information that you’ve provided
- Sign your documents and get the money in your bank account within 24 hours, if your loan is approved
It’s as simple as that.
Renmoney Loan Example
Loan amount of ₦2,000,000 borrowed for 12 months.
Monthly Interest Rate: 2.9%.
Total Amount Payable: ₦2,683,430.
APR: 34.17% No other fees.
Interesting, isn’t it? Simply follow the steps above and you are good to go.
If you have any questions about this Renmoney Sign Up, feel free to use the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media accounts so that others can know about it.