As you can see, that this days so many Nigerians or people are complain about the lost of Money or Access to their account, may be do to not having Bank Verification Number or might have lost there Bank Verification Number Or might have lost it and not yet Retrieve Bank Verification Number. So with the increased incidents of compromise on conventional security systems (password and PIN), there have been a high demand for greater security on access to sensitive or personal information in the Banking system.
This is why www.dailiesroom.com we be showing you in this article how to Retrieve Bank Verification Number for all banks. And not only that we will be showing you the Benefit of having a Bank Verification Number whit we believe you already know.
How to Retrieve Bank Verification Number For All Banks
- Use the phone number that you used in registering your BVN, Please note that the phone numbers can be any of these Nigerian GSM networks – MTN, GLO, ETISALAT and AIRTEL.
- Using your mobile phone with your phone number used in registering the BVN, dial this code *565*0# you will see your BVN. eg *565*0# and press send
Please note that your network service will charged you ₦10 for the provided transaction ie your will be charged ₦10 anytime when you dial the number.
Benefits of Bank Verification Number
- Your BVN gives you a unique identity that can be verified across the Nigerian Banking Industry (it is not peculiar to one Bank)
- Your Bank Accounts are protected from unauthorized access
- Its reduces fraudulent activities on bank account
- Gives easy access to Banking operations
- Your BVN is accepted as a means of identification across ALL Nigerian Banks
Please also Note that you can Stay Tuned and Bookmark www.dailiesroom.com in your browser for more Tips and Tricks. And if you have any doubts or contribution to make about How to Retrieve Bank Verification Number for All Banks, just Feel Free to use the Comment Box below. We will get back to you as soon as possible. THANKS