Richest Men in Nigeria 2015 – Most people will ask What is the secret to the success of the top 20+ richest people in Nigeria? and as well Who are the Nigerian Richest Musicians and how did they amass their wealth? What are the success secrets of the successful entrepreneurs and entertainers in Nigeria? What does it take to become a Richest man in Nigeria? If the answer to any of these questions interests you, then please read on because,Recently, we compiled a list of Top 20 Nigerian Richest Musicians | Their Net Worth and today, we will be compiling the list of the Richest Men in Nigeria 2015 + 20 Nigerian Billionaires.
Richest Men in Nigeria 2015 + 20 Nigerian Billionaires List Below
- The richest man in Nigeria is Aliko Dangote. His net worth is $13.8 billion
( if you hear of dangote salt,etc he owns the company)
- Mike Adenuga of Globacom is the 2nd richest man in Nigeria . His net worth is $6 billion
- Femi Otedola is the 3rd richest man in Nigeria also a business man. His net worth is $3.5 billion
- Orji Uzor Kalu – Slok Group
- Cosmos Maduka – Coscharis Group
- Jimoh Ibrahim – Nicon Insurance, Global Fleet
- Jim Ovia – Zenith Bank, Visafone
- Pascal Dozie – MTN Nigeria, Diamond Bank
- Oba Otudeko – Honeywell Group Nigeria
- Alhaji Sayyu Dantata – MRS Group
- Umaru Abdul Mutallab – former Chairman First Bank Plc, Mutallab Group
- Prince Samuel Adedoyin – Doyin Group
- Dele Fajemirokun – Chaiman Aiico Insurance, Xerox Nigeria, Chicken Republic, Kings Guards etc.
- Chief Cletus Ibeto – Ibeto Group
- Raymond Dokpesi – Daar Communication, AIT,
- Tony Ezenna – Orange Group
- Chief Molade Okoya Thomas – Chairman CFAO Nig and other six french companies
- Ifeanyi Ubah – Capital oil and gas
- Leo Stan Ekeh – Zinox
- Fola Adeola – GTBank
Politicians and individuals whose source of wealth cannot be traced are excluded from this list. Most people have asked why so few Nigerians made the Forbes list of richest people in the world. this is because Forbes estimates the wealth of individuals and rank them based on the value of shares they have in quoted companies and most of the richest people in Nigeria prefer to run their businesses privately.
I believe most of us will still ask, were are the politicians their names are no where to be found, because the Richest Men in Nigeria with a huge amount of money and our country is bad,corrupt, bad roads, bad education, no work. While some of us will keep praying for God to touches the hearts of these men so that they join hands with government to make things better in Nigeria because Nigeria is our own. But your opinion matter to us so feel free to use the comment box to do that Please.
Please Note that you can Stay Tuned and Bookmark DailiesRoom.com in your browser for more Tips and Tricks. And if you have any doubts or contribution to make on the Richest Men in Nigeria 2015 + 20 Nigerian Billionaires, just Feel Free to use the Comment Box below. We will get back to you as soon as possible. THANKS