Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Edge Features Newly Launched – What an amazing New product launched by Samsung, and also can be easily access. Is called Samsung Galaxy Note 5, and Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Edge+. Both phones will go on sale August 21, but we’ll have to wait to hear from carriers on pricing.
The Galaxy Note 5 is the newest phone in Samsung’s Note line that’s been around since 2011, while the Galaxy S6 Edge+ is essentially a larger version of the Galaxy S6 Edge, but with some minor additions.
Both Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Edge+ are powered by the same processor (a Samsung-made Exynos 7420) that has eight cores, The more tasks it can handle at once without any hiccups.
According to SAMSUNG, the Main Difference between the Galaxy Note 5 and the Galaxy S6 Edge+ is that Note 5 is really aimed at productivity (i.e. editing Google Docs, taking notes) while the Galaxy S6 Edge+ is meant for media consumption (watching Netflix, etc).
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Edge Features + Newly Launched Specs Photos Some other Core Details
- Both new Galaxy phones feature a 16-megapixel main camera.
- A 5-megapixel front camera, run Android 5.1 Lollipop.
- And have 4GB of RAM (that’s a lot for a phone).
- Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Edge+ come with a new feature that allows you to broadcast video in real-time to YouTube directly from the Camera app.
- Both phones have glossy, smooth glass backs and metal incorporated into the build.
- That also means the backs aren’t removable and there’s no SD card slot — so you can’t swap out the battery or add more storage to your phone.
Please feel free to Share this page on your social median accounts so that others can also know about this Samsung Galaxy Note and also please use the COMMENT BOX bellow for any question or Recommendation on Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Edge Features and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks