It sounds like a great feature, isn’t it? But youtube already does it, You can save Youtube Videos to watch offline later i.e without internet connection. So it is to Facebook on Android device, you can save Facebook App videos for offline watch. If you keep wondering how to save those funny Videos in other to show to your friends later, then this article will serve you better.
You can save all kind of videos provided you are viewing it right on the Facebook App for Android.
The saved videos are store within Facebook where you can come back later to view them with/without internet connection.
How to Save Facebook App Videos for Offline Watch
The steps are just so easy, see them below:
- Open Facebook App from your Homescreen.
- Then go to the post containing the video and tap on it.
- The video begins to play, then tap on the three dots by the side of the screen.
- Tap on “Save Video” and the video will be Saved
To view the Saved video anytime
– Tap on hamburger at the top right corner of the screen.
That’s All. Hope it was helpful?
Please feel free to Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on How to Save Facebook App Videos for Offline Watch on Android Device and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks