We all understand that the online registration which has ended few days back for was began recruitment exercise to fill 10,000 approval by the Federal Government. Now you all have been waiting to hear about the Screening Date for Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment.
Screening Date for Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment
The Screening Date for Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment has been released. So the exercise is scheduled for JUNE 6th, 2016 and will hold at the same time in the whole federation to avoid political and undue interference and is planned to be transparent and the best so far.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted at the end of the Exercise.’
Rules To Become Among The List Of Successful Candidates of Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment:
- Check your Mailbox regularly..gmail or whatever….a mail will only be sent to prospective candidates from Police Service Commission
- Check your phone regularly…text message will be sent to only successful candidates.
- A computerized selection is done by the Police Service Commission and weeded away those with suspicious age declarations, incomplete school record that did not tally with original date of birth, those who submitted incomplete data during logging in.
- Computerized selected and contacted candidates will be notified on a specific date for screening at the state commands level, Only those invited for a day meant for categories will be considered..to avoid roundness
- All contacted candidates should prepare to face a screening panel comprising Representatives of federal character commission,Police service commission, Senior officers from Abuja,Media, Police commissioner,Other senior officers and Command PPRO.
- Candidates should not appear with Luggage as There will be Dog sniffers, Bomb experts in the venue.
- Candidates will undergo aptitude tests and physical check ups,eyesight, deformities, protruded bellies, height and chest measurement.etc
- ASP and Inspectorate cadres will terminate their screening at Force Headquarters while the Specialists will be tested based on their skills at the Zonal level.