GIFs are other ways we can express our Feeling if we find typing too Difficult at that moment. So here is an article on How To Send Gif On Facebook Chat Using a Computer Device, Carefully Follow it and Enjoy Facebook Chat at it’s peak.
On www.facebook.com, there are Lots of GIFs you can Send to Friends to illustrate or Express your Self in the Very moment of that Chat. You can Explore and share the best Facebook GIFs and most popular animated GIFs with your Friends During your Chats.
To Spice up your Chat, Facebook Offers Funny GIFs, Cute GIFs, Reaction GIFs and more.
Using GIFs helps;
- To Ease Messaging typing
- To best Describe your Mood or How you feel
- It’s Worth a thousand Feels
- It’s Fun and lots More.
How To Send Gif On Facebook Chat Using a Computer Device
As you know that you can Access Facebook.com Via a computer, you should also know that you can Send GIFs to friends too on computer. Follow the Steps below;
- Go to www.facebook.com from your Computer browser
- If you aren’t Logged In, Then Enter your Log in Details
- Select the friend you want to Start up Conversation With OR open your Messages if any
- Then can Chat as you will do Normally, But to Insert a GIF, Click on GIF (See Image Below)
- Next, You will get a Handful of trending GIF, Navigate Through to Select the One that best Suits your Chat or Mood
- If the One you are looking for Isn’t on the trending list, Then you use the Search bar at the top of the GIF Page. After your Search is Out, Select one of them to Send
That’s All, Your GIF Will be Sent.
Hope this was Simple and helpful? Use the COMMENT BOX Below to let us know what you think on this article. And Also feel free to Share How To Send Gif On Facebook Message Chat Using a Computer Device on your Social Media Account So that others can still know about it.