Be in touch with friends and family at all time when you download and set up the SoftTalk messenger app. In this article, I have carefully tutored you on the basic steps to soft talk app download and how to set it up to start meeting and chatting with your loved ones.
SoftTalk Messenger is Nigeria’s Messaging App which allows users to Chat, make free audio and video calls and shop for genuine products and services online. Downloading the SoftTalk app is simple and free, all you have to do is to follow the steps given in this article and you’ll be very much good to go.
On the other hand, after a successful download, you need to create your SoftTalk account I have also outlined its basic steps here, and believe, it’s very much easy to sign up and also free.
You can call landlines and mobiles for extremely low-rates around the world. Free app-to-app audio, instant messaging, and media sharing.
Features of SoftTalk App Messenger
All your communications on SoftTalk are encrypted. There are no third parties permit to access your messages and more. Also, you can communicate safely.
SoftTalk messenger does not store data on its system (this is a part of the platform’s security approach). Below are other features on the messaging app you’ll find helpful.
- It is private and secure
- Group chat
- Easy document sharing
- Free voice/video calls
- Localized stickers
- Free monthly subscription
- Pay utility bills
- Simple and secure E-wallets for online money transactions
- Top-up mobile balance internationally and many more.
Soft Talk App Download
Downloading the SoftTalk app is simple and free. To download, you have to follow the steps below;
- Go to your Google Play Store or App Store
- In the search bar, type and search for “SoftTalk Messenger”
- Select the official SoftTalk app from the list of applications displayed
- Tap on Install
SoftTalk App Sign Up
- Open the downloaded SoftTalk app and tap on the “I Agree” button
- Tap on the skip button and next, allow softTalk messenger to take pictures and record video by tapping on “While Using the app”
- Allow SoftTalk messenger to access your device location and to also record audio
- Again, allow the messenger app to access your contacts and more by tapping on Allow
- Then select your country and enter your mobile phone number and tap on Sign Up
- A verification code will be sent to the mobile number you provided. Enter the code in the space provided for it
- Set your password and tap on Next
- On the next page, enter your Name and select a status
- Select a profile picture and click on Done
It’s as simple as that.
SoftTalk messaging app is cheaper than most online applications that you can think of. It is also good and efficient. Simply follow the steps above and you’ll be very much good to go.
I believe this Soft Talk App Download: Nigerian Messaging App – SoftTalk Messenger article was helpful. If you have any questions about this article, feel free to use the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media accounts so that others can know about it.