Do you have a Spotify Account? because Dailiesroom has prepared this article specially for members who have sign up on the platform to be able to access there account with ease using their registered email address or Facebook Account. Spotify Web Player Login steps are easy as A, B, C, D and you are going to learn the basics as you read on.
When you sign in to your Spotify player account, you can listen to unlimited songs even as they are released on the internet. As long as you have an account with the platform and you vividly remember your login details, then you are good to go.
You can play your favourite music right from your account dashboard, manage your profile, and lot more just with a simple login. Spotify being what it is, is a digital music, podcast, and video streaming service that gives you access to millions of songs and other contents from artists all over the world. And as a Spotify web player, you have access to all its features. All that is required from you is to log in to get started.
The right music for you to listen to right now is just a log in a way, Simply visit the official web page of Spotify from your web browser and enjoy your favourite music right now.
Spotify Web Player Portal
As long as you own a Spotify web player account, all you need is your login details and to do so, you can visit www.spotify.com or www.open.spotify.com.
Requirements To Spotify Web Player Sign In
To sign in to the web version of Spotify, you will need the following;
- Registered Email Address: This is the email associated with your Spotify account, it is the same email you used when you first created an account.
- Password: This is also the password you created at the initial stage when you first signed up on Spotify.
- Facebook Account: This is an alternative method of logging in, if you don’t want to sign in using your registered email address and the password, then you can simply use the Facebook option and Facebook will use your public information to access the music service website.
Spotify Web Player Login With Email Address
Follow the steps below to sign in using your registered email address and password.
- Go to Spotify web player website at www.spotify.com and click on “log in” at the top right side of the page
- Then enter your registered email address or username and your password in the space provided
- Then click on Login
How To Reset Spotify Forgotten Password
Resetting your account will help you regain your account in any case you forgot your password. So instead of creating another Spotify Web player account, you can take the steps below to reset your password and continue using the platform.
- On the website of Spotify which is www.spotify.com, click on login at the top right. Then on the next page, click on the “forgot your password” link.
- Then enter the email address that you used to register on Spotify or your Spotify username in the space provided and click on “Send”
- Spotify will then send you an email with your username and a link to reset your password successfully.
Spotify Web Player Sign In With Facebook Account
As stated earlier, using your Facebook account to sign in is just another alternative method to access your Spotify web player dashboard if you don’t want to use the email address and password method. Using your Facebook will make Spotify receive your facebook name and profile picture and you will be signed in to your Spotify account.
- Go to www.spotify.com and click on Login at the top right side of the home page.
- Then click on Continue With Facebook and you will be redirected to your facebook sign-in page where you should enter your Facebook email address or phone number.
- Enter your Facebook password and click on log in. Then click on Continue_as [YourName] to access your Spotify web player account.
Spotify Web Player Features
Once you succeed in logging in using the steps above, you can access the web player’s entire catalogue and use the features that even the Spotify app has. The features are
- Search for artists, albums, tracks, and playlists.
- Browse the featured sections, new releases, and genres & moods
- View artists pages
- Access and edit your library,
Spotify Web Player Supported Browsers
You can access the web player version of Spotify in the following browsers.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Opera Mini
When you log in using the steps above, you will get a hassle-free experience while using the Spotify web player. Just follow the guide as it is given and you are good to go.
Feel free to use the comment box below to ask any question concerning this Spotify Web Player Login and I will be here to answer you. Don’t forget to also use the share button below to let your friends know about this article.