About last year Ending, Snapchat brought-in it’s group Chat Features. Knowing Snapchat to be a one-to-one conversation platform of it Photo, Video messaging App can now let users Create Snapchat Groups and have a group conversation with friends and family involved in the group.
Do you know that Snapchat have rolled out a new feature? Check it out Snapchat 3D world Lenses
Though the group chat takes up to 16 Members, they can view and replay snaps by any user in it’s Normal 24hours viewing.
Guide to Create Snapchat Groups
How Snapchat Group Works
When Sending a Snap or Starting a new chat, That is when you create the Group.
- Open Snapchat App.
- On the Chat screen, Take a photo of whatever it is you want to send
- At the bottom Right, tap the send button
The ‘Send To’ screen then take you to a new section ‘Groups’.
- Tap the ‘Create Group’ button and select the sixteen or less friends you want to include in the group, and Name the Group.
- Once you’ve created the group, you can select the group and share your story with them.
Note: You can only add friends to a group only if you’re both friends on Snapchat. And it Usual 24hours Features also takes place in the Group Chat (You can View Photo/Video for 24hours after which it Disappears)
To send snaps directly to a group after taking a snap; See Steps below
- Tap the send button
- Choose a group in the Send To screen. Everyone in the group will be able to see that you sent the snap, as well as who reads it.
That’s how Snapchat Group Works
Please feel free to Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on Step-by-Step Guide to Create Snapchat Groups and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks