Steps to add Facebook Contacts to Phonebook on android device – Adding Facebook contacts to your phone book is an easy task to carry out, It makes all your contacts to be in one place and you can easily access them without getting to login to Facebook before you see any contact.
With more people using Facebook to make contact with others, tracking Facebook contact information becomes more important, even in work settings. So therefore, Keeping this contact in one place and easily accessible will do you more good, especially for business.
To Add your Facebook contacts to your Phone Book on android device, carefully follow the steps listed below;
- Tap on settings on your home screen.
- Then tap Account& sync.
- Tap the “Add account” option at the bottom of the screen.
- Now Tap “Facebook” in the Integrated Contact Accounts section.
- Then Click on the “Next” Option.
- Enter your Facebook log in email address and password in the text fields provided and select “Log In.”
- Select a synchronization interval. NOTE Selecting “None” will not synchronize your contacts with your Android contact list.
- Now Tap On “Done“
That’s all to adding Facebook contacts to phone book.
How to see your Facebook Phonebook contacts
The facebook phone book contacts list includes numbers from your cell phone that do not link to Facebook accounts. The appearance of these numbers suggests that Facebook is importing them from your mobile phonebook via the Facebook app.To view the list of your Facebook contacts, here are the steps:
- Log in to your Facebook.
- Go to the account tab in the upper-right-hand corner of your Facebook page.
- Click “Edit Friends”.
- Then select Contacts from the sidebar menu all the way on the left-hand side of the page.
Please SHARE this Post and Kindly improve us better on Steps to add Facebook Contacts to Phonebook on android device | Facebook phonebook contacts with your suggestions and opinions by using the COMMENT BOX below