create Another Facebook Account – Facebook Sets no limits to the number of accounts one can open, some people opt to have different accounts for separate personal interest like Family, friends, Business, co-workers and so on. In creating another account you have to consider creating a new Email, because you cannot use one email for two accounts.
You can access this secondary Facebook like other Facebook accounts through mobile devices and computers as far as there is a network connection.
To create another account, Below are the steps to follow.
- You have to register for another Email address, if you are dealing with just one ( free Web-mail services like Gmail and Hotmail will take only a few minutes to sign up. )
- Launch your Web browser and visit the Facebook website (www.facebook.com)
- Enter your first and last names in the provided fields.
- Then Enter an email address that has not yet been used to register for a previous Facebook account.
- In the “Re-enter Email” field, Enter the email again.
- Enter a password in the “New Password” field.
- Select your gender using the “Select Gender” pull-down box.
- Enter your birthday information in the provided fields.
- Click “Sign Up”.
- After you’ve clicked sign up, Facebook sends you a confirmation email.
- Now Open the email and click the “confirmation link” to Finalize your account creation.
Also Check out ways you can Control your Facebook News Feed.
For Troubleshooting, You are Free to Contact us and we will be here for you as soon as Possible.
Please feel free to Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on Steps to create Another Facebook Account and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks