Previously, we brought you a trick on Chrome Browser: on How to Enable offline Browsing Using Chrome browser and we hope you found it interesting to browse offline. Browsing through chrome can be frustrating when every now and then, Sites keeps popping up Notifications. Rather than un-installing the browser app, there are steps to easily disable Chrome Browser Push Notifications and enjoy your Fast and steady Browsing.
Chrome Browser being one of the best Browser App even for Best Facebook Experience, is not free from websites popping Up Notification, The only way to go about enjoying the Browser is to take a tour to the Settings and fix things the way you will love it.
Steps to Disable Chrome Browser Push Notifications
Below are the necessary steps to take if you want to disable Push Notifications on the chrome Browser;
- Open your Chrome Browser App
- Tap on the three straight dots on the right hand corner of the Screen
- From the drop-down Menu, Click on “settings”
- Then Tap on “Site Settings”.
- Now open Notifications
- On Notifications, Tap the toggle to disable Push Notifications. Then Below you will see Websites that you’ve permitted to send you Notifications, Open Each of it and and tap on “Notifications” under Permissions.
- A window Pops Up, Tap on “Block” Then tap on ‘Clear &Reset‘
That’s All, You will no longer get The browser’s Push Notifications.
Please feel free to Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on Steps to Disable Chrome Browser Push Notifications On Android device and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks