Before we proceed to set up Facebook for business, it is most required that the first step you really need to take is to Creating a Business Account for Facebook Business Marketing and before we proceed to that, check below to see what you really need to know.
To Create a Business Manager is just very Easy, Simple, and Fast but then you will have to make sure that you have a personal Facebook account to confirm your identity.
However, the Business Manager is a Facebook tool that helps organize and manage your business. When you join Business Manager, coworkers can’t view your personal Facebook profile unless you’ve approved their friend request. Coworkers can only see your name, the work email address you provide when you log in to Business Manager for the first time and the list of Pages and ad account you have access to.
You need a personal Facebook profile to create a Business Manager account. You use your personal Facebook username and password to sign into Business Manager. It’s a more secure way to log in than with just an email address and password.
Things You Must Understand Before Creating Facebook Business Marketing Account
Below are what you just have to take note of:
- Each person can create only 2 Business Manager accounts.
- If you need more than 2 Business Manager accounts for your business, please work with someone else in your organization to create additional Business Manager accounts as needed.
- Once you’ve reached your limit of Business Manager accounts, this cap may not be lifted.
Now check below to see step by step guide for creating a business account on Facebook creating a business account on facebook
Create a Business Manager
To create a Business Manager:
- Go to business.facebook.com.
- Click Create Account.
- Enter a name for your business, select the primary Page and enter your name and work email address.
Note: If you don’t yet have a Page for your business, create one.
- Enter your information in the rest of the required fields.
Finally, Please you can always use the comment box below in asking any of the questions you really want to know more about. Thanks