A lot of people are still looking for ways to create their own Facebook Avatar so that they can use it to make their profile picture or even for comments. Well, this Facebook Avatar Edit article will take you through the steps you need to create your cartoon self.
Facebook Avatar is a feature introduced along with Facebook dating recently and people have been using the features and find it interesting. You too can also make use of it and trust me when I say, it is simple as A, B, C, D to create a cartoon that looks like you.
All the necessary tools you’ll need are available on the Customization page so you just need a little touch of your creative and you are good to go.
However, to be able to access and use the Avatar feature, there are certain requirements or even one that you’ll need to meet. Read on
Facebook Avatar Requirements
You just need to update your Facebook mobile app to its latest version plus make sure your Facebook account is in good standing i.e providing your log-in details.
That is all that is required of you. When that is achievable, then creating your cartoon self becomes something to write home about.
Another thing worthy of note is that the Facebook Avatar is being rolled out gradually and if after updating the Facebook app and you don’t find the Avatar menu, do not panic as it will be in your app in the near future.
Facebook App Latest Version
The latest version of the app brings in new things of which Facebook Avatar is one of them. So to update your app, simply follow the guidelines below.
1. Go to your Google Play Store or App Store
2. In the search bar, type and search for ‘Facebook’
3. Select the official Facebook app from the list of applications displayed
4. Tap on “Update” and the app will be updated successfully on your mobile phone.
When the steps above are carried out, you should get the feature already on your menu. Let’s see how to find it
How To Find Facebook Avatar Menu
Finding the Facebook avatar menu from your Facebook app is simple as A, B, C, D. Provided you’ve updated your Facebook app, then you are good to go
- Open the updated Facebook app from your app drawer
- Sign in using your email address or phone number and password
- On the homepage, tap the three lines at the top right side of the page
- Navigate down to see “Avatars” or tap on the See More link to see the avatars link
Facebook Avatar Edit | FB Avatar Set Up
Follow the steps below to set up your Facebook avatar and start using it.
- Open the updated Facebook app from your app drawer and sign in to your account with your registered email address and your password.
- Tap on the hamburger line (three lines) at the top right side of the page for Android users and iOS users, tap on the hamburger line at the bottom right side of the page menu icon.
- Next, tap on “See More” and select the “Avatars” link, taking you to the customization page.
- Tap “Next” to get started with your customization and choose the skin tone that you want and tap on Next.
- Select your hairstyles, hair color, face shape, eye shape and color, make-up, eyebrows, nose shape, facial hair, body shape, outfit, etc.
- Tap on the checkmark at the top right corner of the screen when you are done customizing your avatar and then tap on “Next”.
- Tap “Done” when you have finished and your avatar will be ready.
It’s as simple as that.
Meanwhile, there are friends looking for this simple article for Facebook Avatar Edit. Kindly share this article on your social media accounts so that they can also know about it.