The basic steps to Deactivate Squareup Account as been given in this article, properly follow it to carry out the deletion steps appropriately. Deleting your Square Up account will deny you the access to your payment history. Also, you won’t be able to accept credit card payments for your business once you’ve deleted your account
Squareup helps millions of sellers run their business from secure credit card processing to point of sale solutions, But if you no longer need the services, You can deactivate your account. To delete your account, you will need your Sign in Details and also be ready with the reason while you want to deactivate your account.
Squareup Login Steps
- Visit www.squareup.com and click on Sign in at the top right
- Enter your Registered Email Address and Password
- Click Sign in to access your Account
Steps to Deactivate Squareup Account | Delete Square Up Account
To deactivate your account, You must first take the Steps given above to Login to your Dashboard. After that, follow the steps below for a Successful deactivation:
- After Logging in to Square Dashboard, Select Account & Settings.
- Then From the Personal Information tab, Navigate to the bottom of the page and Select Deactivate Account.
- Select your reason for deactivation and click Continue.
- Next, Enter the verification code.
- If you have 2-Step Verification on your account, your verification code will either be texted to you or you can use your authenticator app.
- If you do not have 2-Step Verification on your account, your verification code will be emailed to the email address associated with your Square Account.
- Finally, Confirm deactivation by selecting Deactivate.
Your Square up Account will be deleted successfully. Square accounts are free, and you’re welcome to create a new one at any time you feel to make use of the Platform again, To create New Account you can visit HERE to read a Simple Guide we have written on Square Up.
Hope this article was helpful? Let us hear what you think on the Steps to Deactivate Squareup Account by using the COMMENT BOX Below.