How to Stop/Block Pop up Ads on Android Device | Adblock Browser Free download for Android – A sudden pop-up of Ads on your device when you are trying to do something else on your Phone Can be so annoying and makes you want to hit your phone on the ground. Do not worry, you can stop those ads from popping up every now and then.
To block this Ads is an easy thing to do, all i want you to do is to carefully read this article; and your android device will be free of those Ads.
Follow the Steps below to block pop-up Ads on you Android Device;
- Open your Internet Browser
- Now Tap the Hamburger i.e 3 Lines or Dots ⋮ or Tap the More Button at the upper right corner of your screen.
- Then tap on Settings
- Now Tap Advanced
- Slide the Block pop-ups Button to ON position ( Note that this might not block the whole pop-ups)
If you are using Chrome browser;
- Open the Chrome Browser
- Tap the hamburger ⋮ at the upper right corner of your screen
- Tap on Settings
- Scroll down to site settings and click on it.
- Now scroll Down to to Pop-Ups and Tap on it
- Then slide the Pop-Ups button to OFF position.
Adblock Browser Free download for Android
You can download the Adblock App from the Google Play store and use it to block the pop-ups; To download follow this steps;
- Go to your Phone’s Play store.
- In the Search bar, Type and Search for “Adblock Browser“
- Select the official Adblock browser, And Click on Install.
- Now Installation Process begins, After the Installation you can Open and run the app.
Now the Adbock Browser will start blocking Ads in your android device.
Please don’t Fail to drop your Comment, for We are nothing without it, so feel free to use the comment box below, and also use it for any question or recommendation on How to Stop/Block Pop up Ads on Android Device | Adblock Browser Free download for Android and we will be in touch with you shortly. Also share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. THANKS