How to Tag people in Your Facebook uploaded Photos | Tag photos – Tagging people in your uploaded photo is like you creating a link to their own profile. When you tag someone in a photo, that person’s friends may also see, like or comment on the photo.
Also, if you tag a photo that was not uploaded by a friend, the person who uploaded the photo will need to approve the tag. So tagging people in your photo, is just like you getting them to know other people tagged in that same photo.
If you tag a friend in your photo, anyone who sees that photo update can click on your friend’s name and go to their profile. Your photo update may also show up on that friend’s Timeline.
How to Tag people in Your Facebook uploaded Photos | Tag photos
To Tag people in your photos, follow this steps below:
- Open Facebook And upload or Go to the photo you want to tag people.
- Click on the photo to expand it.
- Hover over the photo and click Tag Photo at the bottom.
- Click the person in the photo and start typing their name.
- Choose the full name of the person you want to tag when it appears, Then click Done Tagging.
When you’ve done this, The tag photo will appear in the timeline of the friends you’ve mentioned in the photo. And their own friend will also see it, and can like or comment on it.
You can take up to 50 people in a photo.
READ: How to edit Facebook profile information
If you want to tag friends in multiple photos in an album at once:
- Go to the album.
- At the top right, Click Tag.
- Enter the name of a friend to Tag.
- Then Click each photo you want to tag with that name.
- When you are done, Click Save Tags.
- Repeat this process for each friend you’d like to tag.
Please SHARE this Post and Kindly improve us better on How to Tag people in Your Facebook uploaded Photos with your suggestions and opinions by using the COMMENT BOX below. THANKS