Nigerian Richest Musicians | Their Net Worth – The Nigerian music industry is growing very fast with a lot of talented artists. On like those days, when Nigerian listens to only western Music. Nigerian is currently blessed with so much unique talent and they are making more money that we can imagine.
Top Ten Nigerian Richest Musicians in 2017 & Their NetWorth
Just like we always do, keeping you update on most categories mostly on entertainment. Below is a new list of Top 5 Richest Nigerian Musicians In 2017 and their ESTIMATED NET WORTH – You Won’t Believe Davido Tops Wizkid Now.
1. P-square – Out of the top 10 most viewed African music videos on YouTube, P-Square has five, so other African musicians share the remaining five.
2. Don Jazzy – Jazzy has a confirmation from brands such as Samsung, Loya Milk, Konga and so on. He is also CEO and chairman of the popular Mavin Records. Don Jazzy worth N6.5 billion. Their net worth stands on a monstrous N15 billion
3. D’Banj – The Coco Master is more a business man than a musician and he is an ambassador of the World Bank to the fight against poverty in Africa. He has a few deals of himself and he is worth a reported sum of N5 billion.
4. 2Face – Innocent Idibia has enough money to cover up for his youthful exuberance, as his net worth stands at N4.5 billion. A fact that was confirmed to judge how many people showed up for his 41st birthday celebration.
5. Davido – OBO (Omo Baba Olowo) has done an amazing job of collecting wealth for himself. He’s the lead act in his HKN music group and he’s worth N2.9 billion.
6. Wizkid – Star Boy is an ambassador for the huge brand Pepsi and Globacom and he is supposedly worth a nudge of N2.8 billion.
7. Flavour – He is a Globacom ambassador, the same company that has supported the richest musicians in Nigeria. As at the time of compiling this list of top 20 Richest Musicians in Nigeria, Flavour worth about N2.5 billion.
8. Banky W – Banky is an ambassador for top brands like Ciroc, Samsung, MTN and so on. The EME boss is supposedly worth a N2.3 billion.
9. Iyanya – The Yudala ambassador is worth an attractive sum of N1.8 billion.
10. Timaya – He is worth an impressive sum of N1.1 billion.
others Nigerian Richest Musicians includes:
M.I, Kcee, Tiwa Savage , Olamida, Phyno, ICE PRINCE , Duncan Mighty, Chidinma Ekile, Yami Alade, Patoranking.
Read Now: Davido, Wizkid and Olamide
Nigerian Richest Musicians | Their Net Worth
Like most of us know that Paul and Peter .O. of P-Square with Micheal Collins Ajerah well known as Don Jazzy has been rocking the Musicians Rich List in Nigerian over the years, but there have been some change now as Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo (D-banj) goes up to challenge the biggest boys over past few years. Check out below to know Who is The Richest Musician in Nigeria? – Top 20 Richest Musicians in Nigeria (2016)
3 Don Jazzy
4 2Face Idibia aka 2baba
5 Banky W
6 Wizkid aka Star Boy
7 David aka OBO
9 Tiwa Savage
10 Olamide aka YBNL
Below is a brief list of the Nigerian Top 20 Richest Musicians List. I will be limiting this list to only the top 20 richest musicians in Nigeria 2015.
|S/N||STAR NAME||NET WORTH|
READ HERE: TOP 7 NIGERIA MUSIC PRODUCER CURRENTLY
Top 5 Richest Musicians in Nigeria And Their Net Worth – 2016
The List of the top 10 richest Nigeria Musicians now with all top 20 Nigerian’s wealthiest artistes and their net worth both in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016. Do to serious competition in music industry today, it has occurred to serious changes in the financial prospects of Nigerian entertainment industry over the past few years
01. P-Square – Nigeria Richest Musicians 2015 List – $128.0 million
The popular Nigerian R and B identical twin singers Peter Okoye and Paul Okoye, popularly called Psquare have recorded the 2015 richest musicians in Nigeria.They have no competition, they only compete with themselves. Outside Akon, P-Square is the biggest music stars ever to come out of Africa, dead or alive! P-Square are by miles the most successful Nigerian musicians with endorsement deals and investments flying all over the place Pick up the all-time African top 10 music video on youtube, P-Square alone has 5, leaving the other 5 for the entire artistes in Africa to share!
- Personally = 42 million+.
- Chop My Money = 24 million+.
- Beautiful Onyinye = 22 million+.
- Do me = 14 million+.
- Teste The Money = 9 million+.
The only celebrity in the Nigerian entertainment industry that has the mansion in Banana Island where properties are sold in billions. They are the Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi of African music. P-Square is the only artiste in Africa you dare not book with less than $100,000. P-Square’s net worth is, $128.0 million.
02. Don Jazzy – $35.0m
The CEO of Mavin Records is surely one of Nigeria’s best ever producers
Whatever he lays his hands on becomes gold. He raised D’Banj to the status of international superstar, and when D’Banj left, he produced other superstars. Dorobucci, Adaobi, Eminado, Sulurere, Banana are some of the major hits he produced after the MoHit saga. Don Jazzy’s net worth is $35.0m
03. Flavour – $28.5m
From the moment he picked up the guitar, you now he is destined for the top. Flavour N’abania is one like no other and no one could mimic him successfully no matter how hard they try. Flavour net worth is $28.5m
04. D’Banj – $25.0m
D’Banj is regarded as one of the sexiest Nigerian musicians of all time
His biggest song ever is the last song produced by Don Jazzy, ‘Oliver Twist’. It dethroned P-Square’s songs ‘Chop my Money’ temporally in 2013 as the highest viewed Nigerian song on YouTube before ‘Personally’ from P-Square reclaimed the number one spot. D’Banj’s net worth is $25.0m
05. Tu Face – $22.50m
Tu Face Idibia is one of Africa’s most respected musicians, he makes up for reproduction, building the future generation of Idibias. Tu Face’s net worth is $22.50m
Please feel free to use the COMMENT BOX bellowfor your opnion also share this on your social media for others to know of it.