Previously, we gave you an Article about myMTN App free Download – to give you a self service on the MTN Network without having to Call the 180 or 181. Do you also Know that you can Transfer MTN Credit Using SMS to your Friends and families who might be in need of Airtime? Yes! But how many of us Know how to go about it, or the benefits of Using it. Read On as we share some of this with you.
The Airtime transfer which is also Known as Share N’ Sell is to MTN Numbers only. With an SMS, It’s Done.
With this Service, Yo can transfer Ranging from N50.00 – N5,000.00 in a single transaction, You can transfer up to N10,000.00 everyday. The Share N’ Sell Service can be used by all new and existing prepaid and postpaid customers on the MTN network.
Goodnews!!! Do you know that you can even be a Credit Vendor using the Share N’ Sell Service?
For every transfer carried Out, There is a specific amount of credit Charged to it, It’s Not much. And you will be Notified before any deduction is done.
|S/N||Transaction Amount(₦)||Applicable Transfer Fee (₦)|
|3||501 – 1000||10|
|4||1001 – 5000||10|
- As earlier Stated, You can transfer between N50.00 – NGN5, 000.00 in a single transaction and You can also transfer up to NGN10, 000.00 from your phone to either a single or multiple MTN accounts every day.
- It is easy and Simple to Use.
- It’s a fast Service i.e the Person quickly get the Credit as soon as possible.
- Transactions are secured, so no third-party can use it except you tell them you Transfer Code.
- You can be a Credit Vendor and make Money.
How to Transfer MTN Credit Using SMS
To transfer Mtn Credit Via SMS, See steps Below;
- Send an SMS to 777 in the manner; Transfer, Recipient’s Number, Amount and PIN to 777 e.g, you can send an SMS with ‘Transfer 08031234567 1500 1234’ to 777.
- Then you will receive a Message to Confirm you want to Send transfer Airtime: Reply YES to 777
You can also use this Method to transfer:
- By Dialing *600*Recipient’s Number*Amount*PIN# on your phone.
- Then click on send/press OK. E.g, dial*600*08031234567*1500*1234# and then send/OK
When the transfer has been completed, you will receive a message informing you that the transfer was successful.
How to Change PIN
When you want to Changer You Share N’ sell Pin, two methods are involve, Follow the steps below;
Method 1: Send an SMS with default PIN New PIN New PIN to 777. Eg send an SMS with ‘0000 1234 1234’ to 777.
Method 2: Simply dial *600*default PIN*New PIN* New PIN# on your phone and then click on send/press OK. E.g dial *600*0000*1234*1234# and then send/ok.
Now you will get a message that your Pin was Changed Successfully.
Please feel free to Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on How to Transfer MTN Credit Using SMS and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks