Facebook gets a lot better with the rate of the features coming into it. And talking about this features – Facebook “On This Day” is One of them, likewise The Facebook Year in Review. On this day is a feature which memorizes shared moments from your life. Here you will learn how to Turn-off Facebook Memories If you don’t need to be reminded of them.
Facebook Memory is a Reminder, Most of the Times we seem happy with the Memories we are being reminded of, While some memories do hurt – past event reminder from Facebook to its Users. But this has been found to be annoying at times, especially when it reminds one of a bad occurrence. And With that, you will want to turn it off. This article will guide you on how to Do it.
The Only way you can stop being reminded of this Memories is only when you turn off its Notifications. See the Steps below to know how to.
How to Turn-off Facebook Memories – Turn Off “On This Day” Feature
Carefully follow the Steps if you Want to Turn off the “On this Day” Facebook Memories. You can Carry out this Steps Either on your Mobile Device or PC.
— Mobile Device (Facebook App)
- Open your Facebook App
- Login your Account (If you are not Logged in)
- Tap on the Hamburger Line (three Straight Lines)at the top right Side of the Screen
- Locate and tap on Account Settings
- Next, tap on Notifications
- You will find a list of notification you can either turn off or ON, then go to “On This Day”
- Tap On the “On This Day ” and set it to None.
— On PC (www.facebook.com)
- Log on to www.facebook.com
- Enter you Login Details
- Scroll down to the left corner and click on see more > On this Day
- Two options Notifications and Preferences Appears (On the Preference panel, You can set preference like if there are some people you don’t want their “On This Day” Notification or a particular date you will not like to receive “On This Day” notification. You can immediately set it through the preference settings.)
- So Click on Notifications and click None to Turn off “on this Day” Memories
Hope it was helpful?
Please feel free to Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on How to Turn-off Facebook Memories – Turn Off “On This Day” Feature and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks