UBA Entry Level Recruitment is on, Suitable and Qualified Individuals who wish to work with the financial institution can do so after carefully going through the Requirements and the Application process given here. UBA strongly believes in Africa and its people with emphasis on being global and with this opportunity you can be part of them.
As one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 20 African countries and 3 global financial centres which is connecting people and businesses across Africa through retail and corporate banking, innovative cross border payments, trade finance and investment banking, it will be a privilege to work with the institution.
Your career growth is of utmost importance to UBA, that’s why you deserve more than a job. Working in UBA admits you into it’s tribe, All you need to do is to tender your Application.
Do you possess any of the following?
- Have you completed your OND degree and below 27 years?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
Well, We are glad to let you know that UBA Bank Plc are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the financial Institution.
UBA Entry Level Recruitment: Requirements & How To Apply
- Minimum Educational level – OND in any related discipline
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
To Apply, Interested Applicants should Click Here
Application Closing Date
Application Closes on the 31st December, 2018.
Got any Question on UBA Entry Level Recruitment? Feel free to use the COMMENT BOX Below.