Being a student at Swansea University on a scholarship is a great achievement and also a competitive process. Swansea University Undergraduate Scholarships Application for International Students In UK will give you the opportunity as a Scholarship-holder, to meet with other Scholarship-holders and also members of the University’s Senior Management Team
Swansea University has achieved an extraordinary level of success recently and its research activity exceeds that of many larger universities yet this has not compromised the friendly and relaxed atmosphere that has always characterized the “Swansea experience”.
The university’s importance or aim is to work more closely to create more jobs, improve education and promote a culture of enterprise and innovation. They have more goals which include;
- Extend our global reach
- Move closer to becoming one of the world’s top 200 universities.
- Become a UK top 30-ranked university; and
- Continue our ambitious expansion plans.
As an applicant of the Swansea University Undergraduate Scholarships Application form for International Students, there are things which you are being required to enable you to qualify for the application. You also have to bear it in mind that the entry requirements for individual courses can vary widely. There are two types of Requirements, and they include;
ACADEMIC ENTRY REQUIREMENTS AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
ACADEMIC ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
All applicants must provide their academic qualifications before they are accepted into the Swansea University, or any of their partner universities. Such academic qualifications are stated below;
- If you have qualifications above the listed grade, then you may be eligible for 2nd-year entry.
- If you have a recognized foundation program from your country or the UK (e.g. INTO, WISC,
NCUK), then you may be eligible for entry on to the 1st Year of a degree at Swansea University.
- If you do not meet the minimum entry requirements, then you may be eligible for a foundation degree at Swansea University, or with our partner
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
All students must demonstrate that they have achieved a certain level of English before starting their program. You will need to provide a recognized English language test or qualification before you can be accepted to Swansea University, for instance;
- If you have studied 2 years of a degree or 1 year of postgraduate study at NQF level 7 or above through the medium of English within 3 ½ years of the program start date – please provide us with a letter or certificate from the school or college confirming the study was in English;
- If you have studied at the secondary or undergraduate level through the medium of English within 3 ½ years of the program start date – please provide us with a letter or certificate from the school or college confirming the study was in English and the qualification you obtained;
- If you have worked in any other country through the medium of English for a significant amount of time since completing your approved English test or qualification it might be possible to exempt you from another English test – please provide us with a reference from your employer confirming that you have worked in a formal capacity in English using the form below so that we can make an assessment:
- If you have worked in a Majority English Speaking Country for a significant amount of time since completing your approved English test or qualification – please provide a detailed cv outlining the nature of the work;
Please note that If your English Language scores IELTS 4.0 or below we advise that you should study the English Language at your local school, college or accredited English Language providers. We also recommend that you attend our English Language pre-sessional courses delivered by our English Language Training Services. English Language Training Services (ELTS) is accredited by both the British Council and BALEAP and offer a fantastic range of programs to improve your English language and academic study skills before starting your degree.
How to apply for Swansea University Undergraduate Scholarships Application form for International Students in UK
Are you interested to apply to study an Undergraduate degree at Swansea University? trust me when are said that you are cover because we are going to provide you with rightful information with will guide you to purchase the form successfully. below is the step by step guide which you need to follow in order to make your application a success;
You have to visit the official site at https://www.swansea.ac.uk/undergraduate/how-to-apply/
Check for the requirements or eligibility to show that you are qualified to purchase the form. The requirements might include either ACADEMIC ENTRY REQUIREMENTS or ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
After you must have checked the requirements and you think you are qualified, the next thing to do is to select the courses/programs of your choice
Once you have selected the perfect course of your choice, you are ready to apply. You can apply in two ways;
We encourage and welcome students from all backgrounds to apply with us. If your country is not listed and you are unsure if you qualify to study with us, you can contact the Admissions Office.
ALSO: After your successful application, you can as well Find out what’s next HERE In This Link.
Nevertheless, if there is any confusion or question, you can drop your questions in the comment box below. you can as well use the share icon below to share this post to your friends through different social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and the rest of them.