Sending Gmail email messages can be fun when you know how to go about the features in gmail, but there are times you send incomplete Email or you wish to attach subjects and more and thereby looking for a way to undo sent Gmail message. This was a case i encountered that made me go into research on how one can undo an already sent gmail message.
To undo sent messages in the gmail App on Android can not be done but you can turn on the “Confirm before sending” setting which shows a confirmation page before you send a message.
Now using PC is more simpler, because you can easily undo the messages after it has been sent.
How to Undo Sent Gmail Message In PC
The first thing you should do is to turn on “undo send”. This will help you to retract a message right after you sent it.
To turn on “undo send”
- From your computer, login to tour Gmail Account.
- Tap on the Gear icon (settings) in the right hand side of the screen.
- Then In the “Undo Send” section, check the box next to “Enable Undo Send.“
- Now, In the “Send cancellation period” section, set the amount of time you want to decide if you want to unsend an email.
- Then Click on save Changes at the bottom of the page.
Now after you’ve taken this steps above. To undo sent messages will then be easier.
After you might have sent a message, you’ll see a message that reads “Your message has been sent” and the option to Undo or View message appears.
Hope it was helpful?
Please feel free to Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on How to Undo Sent Gmail Message In PC and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks