IF you want to bank 24/7 On the Union Banking Service, Then here are Union Bank Online Registration Steps we’ve carefully given to help you with the Online registration process. Previously, We gave you an article on the Union Mobile Apk Download for easy bank Services, and here is another means of carrying out a transaction from your Union bank Account.
With Union Bank Online Account, You can get secure online banking that provides safe and convenient access to banking services.
UnionOnline is a fast, secure and convenient way to access your Union Bank accounts, view balances, transfer funds and pay your bills online.
Union Bank of Nigeria Plc was established in 1917, as a full-service commercial bank that caters to the retail and commercial needs of individuals, small and medium-sized companies, and major corporations. And With that, the banking Institution makes Sure its Customers are Satisfied With the Services they get.
What Can You Do With UnionOnline
With UnionOnline you can do the following:
- Check account balance
- Get statements
- Transfer money
- Pay bills
- Review transaction history
- Set up standing orders/instructions
Union Bank Online Registration
Follow the steps given below to register for FREE and Use the Online Banking Services that guarantees a Fast and Secure banking On the go.
- Go to www.unionbankng.com
- On the Page, Click on “Internet Banking” and Select UnionOnline
- Enter your Account Number and Click on CONTINUE
- Create a Username and password
- Click SUBMIT
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile phone with the Bank
- Input the OTP in the Space Provided and Click Enrol
When the completed enrolment form is processed, an automated message containing your initial/default login password (without the username which is known to you already) is sent to your registered mobile number.
Also, You can Visit any UBN branch nearest to you and request for UnionOnline.
- Visit UnionOnline Website at www.unionbankng.com
- Click on Online Banking login at the top right corner of your screen
- Input your username and password to login to your profile.
When you Properly take the steps given above, then your UnionOnline Banking will be Activated and you can log in to carry out any transactions accepted on the Platform.
If you have Any Question on Union Bank Online Registration, Then feel free to use the COMMENT BOX Below.