Are you also interested to study with Scholarship in the UK? If yes. Then quickly check here to see how you can proceed to apply for the University of Leeds International Master’s Scholarship 2020-2021 in UK.
The University of Leeds 2020-2021 International Master’s Scholarship in the UK is open to all international postgraduate students who want to participate. However, you should understand that is very important for you to apply now before the deadline to become a selected candidate to access the full benefits attached to the scholarship programme.
About University of Leeds And Benefits
The University of Leeds is a public research university in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. It was established in 1874 as Yorkshire College of Science, and it was later merged in 1884 with the Leeds School of Medicine (established 1831) and was renamed Yorkshire College. The university has about 36,250 students, the fifth largest university in the UK.
About the Benefits of the University of Leeds 2020-2021 International Master’s Scholarship, it comes with a grant of about £2,000 for the selected scholars. And also, they will assist students with the cost of course and expenses associated with studying at the University of Leeds.
Before you go into more information on the University of Leeds 2020-2021 International Master’s Scholarship in the UK, here is the brief description of the page:
- Host Country: UK
- Host organization: University of Leeds.
- Scholarship type: Postgraduates.
- School to study: University of Leeds.
- Courses: Masters Programme.
- Gender: Men and women.
- Application deadline: October 31st
That is it. Before you proceed to apply for the University of Leeds International Master’s Scholarship 2020-2021 in UK, is also important you check out for eligibility.
Eligibility Requirements for University of Leeds Masters
To be eligible for the scholarship program, here are some requirements to be fulfilled:
- Applicants can be from any nationality.
- Candidates must be applying for a master’s program in psychology.
- They must be prospective self-funding students, and not in receipt of any other fee’s scholarships or bursaries.
You can visit the link https://www.leeds.ac.uk/info/101000/masters-courses. to get more info about other Eligibility Requirements for University of Leeds Masters
How To Apply For University of Leeds International Master’s Scholarship 2020-2021 in UK
Here is how you can apply for the school admission on a Master degree program as an international applicant:
- Get your network-connected PC or device.
- Enter the URL https://www.leeds.ac.uk.
- Click on “Study” and select “INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS”.
- Scroll down to the “Admissions” section and click on “HOW TO APPLY”.
- Click on “Apply for a Masters Course”.
- Check through the course finder to get the basics of the Master’s course at the University of Leeds.
- Scroll to “Step 2 – Apply” and click on “online portal”.
- Then from the top, click on “register”.
- Fill in your First name, last name, email address, confirm the email address, date of birth, password, confirm password, security question, security answer, and enter the CAPTCHA code on the box.
- Click on “Register”.
- Fill in your personal details and click on “Next”.
- Then fill in your address details and click on “Finish”.
- Your profile will be created and you will be redirected to your profile portal.
- Click on “My Applications”, then click on “Create New Application”.
- Fill in Masters as study type.
- Mode of Attendance “Full Time”.
- Fill in the Programme Title, the academic year of entry, and start date.
- Provide the required documents and submit your application.
As an international applicant, it is recommended that you use our overseas representatives to make your application.
Here are the supporting documents for the scholarship programme:
- Degree certificate and academic transcripts (if you are still studying, you should provide partial/interim transcripts showing your performance so far).
- Evidence of English language proficiency.
- Scanned documents and copies of any UK visas/permits you currently hold or have previously held, if you are applying as an international student.
- Personal statement.
- Translation tests.
So here you go