Looking forward to Apply for Unskilled Jobs in Canada for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship 2022? The urgency of Unskilled Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2022 has enforced the Canadian government to offer jobs in Canada for unskilled workers. Follow the process below now to apply below.
The Canadian government is planning to recruit over a million immigrants as unskilled labour jobs in Canada into their vacant positions. These jobs in Canada are the best opportunities for you to apply for because locals are not recruited for them.
The best part is that the average salary of unskilled workers/labour is so excellent that the minimum wage with the average salary exceeds $47/hour. This could be an opportunity for you as there are companies in Canada seeking workers.
This page will outline all the available unskilled jobs in Canada for you in 2022 and how to immigrate to Canada via Unskilled Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for Unskilled Jobs in Canada for Foreigners
If you are a citizen or a permanent resident of Canada you can simply apply for a job at any company that is hiring unskilled workers.
But if neither a Canadian citizen nor a permanent resident and you doesn’t know about the easiest ways to migrate to Canada as an unskilled worker or unskilled labour jobs in Canada for foreigners, then all you need do is to apply to immigrate to Canada as a foreign worker.
- Have written a letter of the job offer you have received from a Canadian employer
- Have an approved Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).
- Convince the immigration officer that you are staying in Canada temporarily and will leave the country as soon as the end of your employment contract period.
- You must not have criminal records.
- You must be in good health.
- Make sure all documents are in English or French.
- Prove that you do not pose a threat to the security of the country.
- Provide evidence of having a sufficient amount of funds to live in Canada
Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) Requirement:
- The candidate should have equivalent experience in the concerned field.
- The candidate should have experience of at least 1 year to less than 2 years.
- The work will be physically demanding and hence the candidate should be comfortable with it.
- The candidate should have their own safety equipment and gear.
- The candidate should have Steel-toed safety boots.
- The work will involve a combination of sitting, standing, and walking which the candidate should be comfortable with.
Candidate should be:
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Stand for extended periods and hence should be comfortable with it.
- Handle repetitive tasks.
- Able to handle heavy loads.
- Pay attention to detail.
High Demanding Unskilled Jobs in Canada for Immigrants 2022
|1||Hospitality||Food & Beverage servers, Food Service Providers, Waiter & Waitress, Bartenders, Housekeepers|
|2||Food Processing||Butchers, Poultry production workers, Food and beverage processing laborers, packing helpers|
|3||Metal Processing||Metalworker, labourers, and machine operators|
|4||Construction||Labourers and helpers|
|5||Agriculture||Pickers & Packers, Harvesters, Farm Workers, General Farm Hand|
|6||Transportation||Long-haul truck driver|
|7||Maintenance||Janitor, Caretakers, Building Superintendents, light duty cleaners|
|8||Caregiving||Home support worker, Nanny, Caregiver, Housemaid|
Ensure you follow the below guidelines to protect yourself from scams.
- Don’t provide confidential information until you have signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your personal, non-work-related information or Bank information over the phone or email.
- Beware of anyone promising a guaranteed job/interview call.
- Do not trust anyone asking for any kind of payment for Job Applications.
Quickly start your Application of this Unskilled Jobs in Canada for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship 2022