How to upload full length Videos on Facebook | less or greater than 20 minutes Videos – Uploading full length videos to websites can sometimes be a challenging task, as most of this site do not allow an upload of a full length video. Now we will tutor you on how you can upload your videos on Facebook, whether the video is shorter or longer than 20 minutes.
In this post, we will be giving you two procedures, >Video length 20 minutes or Shorter and >video length 20 minutes or longer.
- For Video length 20 minutes or Shorter
- Visit Facebook Homepage And login into your Account.
- Click on the “Add Photo/Video” link at the top of the page.
- Now Select “Upload Photo/Video.”
- Click on the “Choose file” button and use the file browser to locate the video file on your computer’s hard drive.
- Click on Open.
- Then Click on the Post button and select “Okay.” (A new window opens, containing a progress bar that will keep you informed on your upload status. After the video is correctly uploaded, Facebook automatically displays it on your Timeline.)
- For video length 20 minutes or longer
- Open your Web browser navigate to YouTube. Log in to your YouTube account and navigate to the “Upload Video Files” page.
- Click on the “Increase your limit” link, select your country and enter your phone number to verify your account (YouTube will send a code to your phone which you will then enter on the next page)
- Click on the “Select files from your computer” button and choose the video you wish to upload.
- Enter a title for your video and Wait for your computer to finish uploading the video file. Once the video has been correctly uploaded, a link to your video will appear on the page. Click on it.
- Select “Share” and click on the “Facebook” icon.
- Now Click on the Post button to share the video on your Timeline.
That is all it take to uploading full length videos on Facebook.
Please SHARE this Post and Kindly improve us better on How to upload full length Videos on Facebook with your suggestions and opinions by using the COMMENT BOX below. Thanks