Before you Apply for A U.S. VISA in Nigeria you most have known the US Visa Types and Application Fee Amounts For Nigeria Applicant and Visa applicants, including children, are required to pay a non-refundable, non-transferable visa application fee, sometimes referred to as the MRV fee, before applying for a nonimmigrant visa.
Like you should know that A visa does not guarantee entry to the United States. A visa simply indicates that a U.S. consular officer has determined that you are eligible to apply for entry to the United States for a specific purpose. And talking about purpose here is the US Visa Types:
US Visa Types
The Types Of Visas USA offer or the List Of Visa Types In USA are:
A nonimmigrant visa is used by tourists, business people, students, or specialty workers who wish to stay for a particular period of time in the United States to accomplish specific purposes.
Immigrant visas are for persons who plan to live permanently in the United States. The immigrant visa permits an application for admission to the United States as a Legal Permanent Resident and is a potential step toward acquiring U.S. citizenship.
U.S.A. Visa Application Fee Amounts
The application fees are shown below and apply to one visa application. The application fee for the most common nonimmigrant visa types is $160. This includes tourist, business, student and exchange visas. Most petition-based visas, such as work and religious visas, are $190. K visas cost $265 and the fee amount for E visas is $205. Please note that visa fees for K applicants must be made at GTBank. The tables below are a more comprehensive list of visa types and fee amounts. Following the tables is a short list of nonimmigrant visas which do not require payment of an application fee.
So while looking forward to Applying for US VISA in Nigeria, please confirm whether or not you need to apply for a visa. If you do need to apply for a nonimmigrant visa, please follow the steps below.
|Fee Amount (USD)||Fee Amount (NGN)||Visa Type||Description|
|$160||57600.00||I||Journalist and Media|
|$160||57600.00||T||Victim of Human Trafficking|
|$160||57600.00||U||Victim of Criminal Activity|
|$190||68400.00||H||Temporary/Seasonal Workers and Employment, Trainees|
|$190||68400.00||O||Persons with Extraordinary Ability|
|$190||68400.00||P||Athletes. Artists & Entertainers|
|$190||68400.00||Q||International Cultural Exchange|
|$265||95400.00||K||Fiancé(e) or Spouse of U.S. Citizen|
|$205||73800.00||E||Treaty Trader/Investor, Australian Professional Specialty|
|Visa Type||Description||Fee Amount (USD)||Fee Amount (NGN)|
|E||Treaty Trader/Investor, Australian Professional Specialty||$205||73800.00|
|H||Temporary/Seasonal Workers and Employment, Trainees||$190||68400.00|
|I||Journalist and Media||$160||57600.00|
|K||Fiancé(e) or Spouse of U.S. Citizen||$265||95400.00|
|O||Persons with Extraordinary Ability||$190||68400.00|
|P||Athletes. Artists & Entertainers||$190||68400.00|
|Q||International Cultural Exchange||$190||68400.00|
|T||Victim of Human Trafficking||$160||57600.00|
|U||Victim of Criminal Activity||$160||57600.00|
Visa Types and Conditions with No Fee Required
- Applicants for A, G, C-2, C-3, NATO, and diplomatic visas (as defined in 22 CFR 41.26)
- Applicants holding J visas and who are participating in certain official U.S. Government-sponsored educational and cultural exchanges
- Replacement of a machine-readable visa when the original visa was not properly affixed or the visa needs to be reissued through no fault of the applicant
- Applicants exempted by international agreement, including members and staff of an observer mission to United Nations Headquarters recognized by the UN General Assembly, and their immediate families
- Applicants traveling to provide certain charitable services
- U.S. Government employees traveling on official business
- A parent, sibling, spouse or child of a U.S. Government employee killed in the line of duty who is traveling to attend the employee’s funeral and/or burial; or a parent, sibling, spouse, son or daughter of a U.S. Government employee critically injured in the line of duty for visitation during emergency treatment and convalescence
For more information, you can visit HERE But note that you can also use the comment box below to drop your question for us on this US Visa Types and Application Fee Amounts For Nigeria Applicant.