Transactions has been made easy for Apple Device users especially in the UK. You can Now pay for goods and Services using Your Apple Device ranging from your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad and more. In this article we will be Looking at how you can Use Apple Pay to Make Transactions and the Procedures and Requirements needed in other to Make Use of it.
What’s Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Apple Inc. that lets users make payments using an iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad or Mac.
Apple pay lets you make payments in stores for good or Services, Boutiques, Restaurants, Hotels and More, Just by holding your iPhone or Apple Watch up to the contact-less payment terminals. Apple Pay can also be used on some websites using Safari on your mac, iPhone and iPad, You can also use it in some iOS apps.
Apple Pay is also an easy and secure way to make donations to your favorite non-profit.
How to Setup Apple Pay on iPhone & iPad | Apple Wallet App
Before you can make use of the Apple Pay, You will first have to set it up Using the Apple Wallet App in the Device, Setting it up requires Linking your Credit or Debit Card to the Wallet. But if you already Linked your Cards to your Apple ID, Then there will be no need Linking it again, you can use it on Apple Pay.
Also, You need to Update your iPhone or iPad to the Latest Version of iOS.
Now to add your Credit Card or Debit Card details follow the Steps below:
- Launch Wallet App from your device
- Click on Add Credit Card or Debit Card
- Now, you will be Prompted to Enter your Apple ID Password
- Then Select either to Add a Credit Card or a Debit Card to use with Apple Pay
- Enter your Card Details Correctly, in the Space Provided or hold your iPhone or iPad over the card so that your it can Capture all the details, which will be added magically (with the exception of a few additional details such as the security code, which you add afterwards).
- Agree to the terms and Conditions and Click on Next
- A verification Code will be Sent to you, Via Text or Call
- Enter the Code in the Space Provided and Click on Next to Complete you Apple Pay Setup
How to Setup Apple Pay on Apple Watch
To Setup Apple Pay on the Apple Watch, Follow the Steps Below:
- Open the App Watch App on your iPhone
- Tap on Wallet & Apple Pay
- Select Add Credit Card or Debit Card and Follow instructions there after to Setup Apple Pay
Compatible Device for Apple Pay Service
The service is compatible with the Following device:
⇒ iPhone 6, 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro, Apple Watch. Users with iPhone 5, 5C, and 5S, can use the service through an Apple Watch.
How to Use Apple Pay to Make Transactions
- Pay In Stores
With your iPhone and Apple Watch, you can Pay in Stores that accepts Contactless Payments:
Pay With iPhone: To use your default card, rest your finger on Touch ID and hold your iPhone within an inch of the contactless reader until you see Done and a checkmark on the display.
Pay With Apple Watch: To use your default card, double-click the side button and hold the display of your Apple Watch within an inch of the contactless reader and Wait until you feel a gentle tap.
- Pay Within Apps
You can Pay witth your iPhone or Apple Watch When you See the Apple Pay Option; See Steps Below
- Tap the Buy with Apple Pay or Apple Pay button. Or choose Apple Pay as the payment method when checking out.
- Confirm your billing, shipping, and contact information.
- On your iPhone or iPad, place your finger on Touch ID. On your Apple Watch, double-click the side button. When your payment is successful, you’ll see Done and a checkmark on the screen.
Hope this was Helpful?
Please feel free to Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on How to Use Apple Pay to Make Transactions in UK | What’s Apple Pay? and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks