A Job Position Currently Exist at the Standard Chartered Bank in Nigeria, A position of a regulatory reporting Analyst. Suitable and Qualified Individuals who wish to Apply are to do So following the Instructions, Requirements and all that is needed to Know in this article.
The banking Institution is focused on the behaviors of it’s employee that brings out the very best from everyone of them, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved, It also attracts talented individual to work with them. Below are the details of the Job.
It is a Full time Job Located in LAGOS.
Vacancy at Standard Chartered Bank
Job Title: Analyst, Regulatory Reporting
Job ID: 567131
- Job Description
♦ To collate information from the bank’s records and ensure timely submission of regulatory returns to CBN relating to the following.
— Invisible trade.
— Letters of Credit.
— Import bills.
— Exports Transactions
— Capital Importation.
— Purchase and Sales of Foreign Exchange
— Report on foreign trade credit lines to the regulators
— Provide reports required for regulatory examination exercises
— Support the Reporting Manager in liaison with Local Regulatory authorities
— Check the accuracy of all inputs from Trade dept and the branches
— Undertake key controls self assessments
♦ Upload, update and deliver all local Trade returns timely
♦ Under the supervision of the Reporting Manager respond to and resolve all Local Trade Reporting issues
♦ Provide relevant schedules and respond to regulatory audit queries
♦ Be able to automate (end to end) the Trade returns and related reports made to the CBN
♦ Provide monthly reconciliation of FX trade returns and agree same to the banks general ledger
♦ Be up to update on changes in regulatory requirements and document a process review to accommodate such changes.
- Job Requirements/Qualifications
- University Degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower
- Professional qualifications in Accounting and Finance e.g. ACCA, ACA plus at least three to four years work experience in Regulatory and Financial reporting department of a financial institution.
- Understanding of the GL accounts is essential in assessing whether the trend of an account is irregular and requires immediate management attention.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills are essential in dealings with both internal and external customer.
- Ability to work in a busy and strenuous environment for long hours in order to meet set deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of the Local Regulatory requirements and Group Accounting practice supplemented by all round Banking experience.
- Good understanding of the Foreign Exchange Manual and related Circulars
- Working experience of Accounting/Banking systems and products is essential for the extraction and processing of data.
How to Apply
After going through the Descriptions and Requirements Above, If you are Interested, Then Click on the Link Below;
The deadline for Application was not Specified, But you can Hurry up to Apply as the Vacancy is Currently On.
Please feel free to Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on Vacancy at Standard Chartered Bank – A Regulatory Reporting Analyst and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks