Creating a Free WhatsApp account won’t be a problem for you or anyone else that says “I Want To Create Whatsapp Account“, especially after following the steps in this tutorial. Meanwhile, I believe you know that you need a Phone as well as a Phone Number in order to be able to Sign Up Whatsapp account Fast and Free.
Did I just say “in order to be able sign up Whatsapp account Fast”; Please you most know that There’s also a way to complete Whatsapp’s registration process without a phone number or SIM card, BUT believe me when I say it’s more complicated, confusing, and maybe overwhelming at times even do you will be able to send messages and make calls without a phone number. But this is by the way, cos that is not why we are here.
I Want To Create Whatsapp Account Now can only be possible if you already have a mobile phone or tablet, a working SIM card with a phone number and an internet connection or data plan attached to it.
NOTE: Saying I Want To Create Whatsapp Account Now is as the same when you are searching for How to Create a Whatsapp Account, Whatsapp Create an Account, create whatsapp account on pc, how to create whatsapp in mobile and more.
I Want To Create Whatsapp Account Now
To Create A Free Whatsapp Account follow the process below:
- Whatsapp is available for Android, iPhone, BlackBerry, Nokia S40, Nokia Symbian, and Windows Phone devices. If your device runs on one of these operating systems go to this page on your mobile phone’s web browser to install it. You can also easily download and install Whatsapp directly from your OS’s store, such as Google Play, Apple’s iTunes App Store, Nokia Store, Windows Apps Store, and BlackBerry World.
- Once you’ve downloaded and installed the app on your mobile phone, go to your phone’s home screen and tap on the Whatsapp icon to open it.
- Now you’ll be prompted to enter your country code, so go ahead and type it in the “Country Code” field.
- Enter your mobile number and select a verification method.
- Now you will receive an SMS message with a 6-digit Whatsapp verification access code, or you can request to verify and validate your account via a phone call instead.
- And then simply enter your verification code to start using Whatsapp.
After you have successfully followed this steps above, then you can start enjoying WhatsApp Account just like other…
Online WhatsApp Web
Just in case you are new, I want you to still know that with Online WhatsApp Web you can also send unlimited text messages, share videos and pictures, view your contacts’ details, set privacy options, update your status, make voice calls, use the broadcast list feature, and more, you won’t be able to sign up for an account online, because in order to register, you will definitely need a phone, and to access WhatsApp Web you will also need an active account on your phone.
Please feel free to use the comment box below if you have any question or recommendation. Also, you can share the post on your favorite social networking service if you find it useful.