Webroot is very good antivirus software that will require it’s users to sign in if they want yo enjoy the rest of the platform and in this article, I will teach you the easy Webroot Login using your registered email address and password. If you’ve not created an account yet, you can still read on as I will tell you more about the software and how you can create an account.
In a previous article, I taught you about a software known as McAfee and how you can activate your McAfee Product key. Well, McAfee is loved for its security feature and so is this Webroot software, as they both aim at giving you the best of protection when it comes to internet surfing and Webroot Login is just a gateway to the Webroot platform.
Creating a Webroot account is easy as A, B, C, D and I’m going to show you in this article. Now talking about the sign-in steps, one is required to sign in with a registered email address and password (you provided these when you first signed up on the platform).
So with the required sign in details, you are good to go on Webroot.
Almost everyone has been victims of cybercrime, which as resulted by every link you have clicked, email opened, app downloaded, and network joined. All these are opportunities for hackers to compromise your personal data, but when you have the Webroot software, those threats won’t have their way because of Webroot protection that will be available to you every now and then.
READ THIS: Kaspersky Lab Antivirus App | Kaspersky Download For All Device
Webroot is a private American company that provides internet security for consumers and businesses. You can discover cloud-based protection that stops threats in real-time and secure businesses and consumer wherever they connect.
Suitable for home and offices, Webroot protects your PCs, Mac computers and mobile devices anytime. You can simply put that the major duty of Webroot is to “protect businesses and consumers from cyber threats” and trust me when I say they are really good at it. Most features of Webroot which are password management, mobile security, and identity & privacy protection are always available for users to make use when you gain access to your account.
How To Create A Webroot Account
After successful account creation, then you can obtain your log in details for easy access to your Webroot dashboard. See the steps given below,
- Go to www.webroot.com and click on “My Account” at the top part of the page.
- Select Create Account and enter your Webroot keycode i.e the key code that was provided when you purchased your Webroot product.
- Enter your valid email address (This email address will be the username you use to login. A confirmation email will also be sent to this email address for your account confirmation) and repeat it in the respective field.
- Create your password and repeat it in the box provided for it.
- Enter your personal security code, security question, and provide the security answer.
- Then click on Register Now
Webroot Login With Email & Password
To sign in to your account, simply follow the steps below.
- Visit www.webroot.com and click on “My Account” at the top part of the page.
- On the next page, enter your email address or phone number (you can log in with phone number if you registered via a mobile phone) in the space provided for it under “Login”.
- Enter your password and click on Login
How To Reset Webroot Forgotten Password
Resetting your password is easy, and adhering to the steps below is one right step to take. By so doing, you won’t need to sign up for another account because you forgot your account.
- On the sign-in page, click on the “Forgotten Password” link.
- Then click on I forgot my password and enter the email address or phone number used to login to your account.
- Click on Submit and you will be sent a link to reset your password without stress.
MORE: GPSWOX Review & Sign Up – GPSWOX Software Registration
How To Download & Install Webroot Software
Before installing Webroot antivirus software, make sure to do the following:
- Check the system requirements
- Make sure your internet is running smoothly
- Enough free hard disk space will do
- Update your Operating system before downloading the software
- Check Webroot keycode to make sure it is valid
- Uninstall any other security software or antivirus you already have on your device.
System Requirments For Webroot
To get a successful download and installation of the antivirus software, make sure your device meets the requirements given below.
Windows: browsers supported are Google Chrome, Mozilla Firewall, Microsoft Edge, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer. 15MB minimum for Hard Disk, RAM should be 128 Minimum.
Mac: browsers supported are Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version). 15MB minimum for Hard Disk, RAM should be 128 Minimum.
Android: The operating system required is Android 4.4 minimum. Free disk space is 3MB minimum.
Also, you will need a very good internet connection for download and installation of the antivirus software.
If the aforementioned are okay, then use the steps below to download and install Webroot antivirus for maximum protection.
- You can download the Antivirus software HERE
- After a successful download, open the file and click on Run to start the installation
- Then when prompted, enter your product code (Also known as Keycode)
- Follow the on-screen instruction to complete your installation and you will be protected
While purchasing the Webroot antivirus software, make sure you are getting a genuine Webroot SecureAnywhere key code. Because without this key, you won’t be able to activate and use your Webroot antivirus.
To install Webroot for Android or iOS, simply visit your mobile store and in the search bar, type and search for “Webroot Mobile Security & Antivirus” and simply install the app.
- After installation, open the app and accept the license agreement to begin setting up the app.
- Tap on “activate” to enter your Keycode and follow prompts to secure your device.
Webroot Customer Support Phone Number
Webroot is 100% in-house and is here to always help you. You can call the customer support representative at +1 866-612-4268.
If you have any question to ask on this Webroot Login With Email & Password, feel free to relate it with DailiesRoom.com by using the comment session below.