When it comes to Whatsapp Business VS personal accounts, there are certain differences and similarities you should know. In this article, I will tell you all you need to know about them and where they both fit in.
Every one of us knows the popular messaging app and how you can use it to stay in touch with friends and family. With Whatsapp, you can easily share photos, videos, files & documents, and more.
However, I want to let you know that Whatsapp has gone beyond that, as it can now be used by business owners to upgrade their company by giving it an online presence and the marketing tools needed. The Whatsapp community introduced the Whatsapp business app, just like the personal Whatsapp everyone uses. But they do not contradict each other.
Whatsapp Business VS Personal Account
You can run both on the same device with a different mobile phone number or you can switch your personal Whatsapp to your business Whatsapp, whichever the case may be, simply read on.
Features Of Whatsapp For Business
WhatsApp Business have a lot of features you will enjoy when using it, see them below
- Business Profile
- Quick Replies
- Automatic Greeting Message
- Automatic Away Message
- Contacts Labels
- Message Statistics
- Interactive Business Message
- Facebook Shops Integration
- WhatsApp Payments in India
Features Of Whatsapp Personal Account
For the normal Whatsapp, you know, below are the feature that you will enjoy or that you’ve been enjoying.
- Whatsapp on Web and Desktop
- Group Chat
- Whatsapp voice and video calls
- End-to-end encryption
- Whatsapp payments in India
- Photos and videos
- Whatsapp disappearing messages
- Whatsapp QR codes
- Permanent mute option
- Voice messages
- Whatsapp group calls
- Dark mode
- Advanced search mode
The differences can be pointed out right from the features as listed above, you can go through to see for yourself.
Check out the similarities between Whatsapp business and Whatsapp personal accounts.
- They are both owned by the same company
- The user interface for both is similar and simple to navigate throguh
- Both can be used to chat with your contacts, exchange media files, include stickers, share documents, and more
- Both of them can be linked to WhatsApp Web
- Both of them can be linked to an iCloud or Google Drive account to backup and restore your data.
- Both of them can be downloaded from the Google Play Store and App Store
To download any of them, you can simply visit your Google Play Store or App Store, and in the search bar, type and search for any of them (Whatsapp For Business or Whatsapp Personal account) and follow prompts to download for free.
Let us know what you think about this Whatsapp Business VS Personal Account by using the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.