If you are looking forward to using the web version of Whatsapp, then you must come across the QR Code that can give you access to the Whatsapp web. In this article, I will tutor you about the Whatsapp Web Scanner and how you can scan the available QR Code from your Whatsapp mobile application to use the Web version.
It is with the scanner that you can pair your phone with your computer if you want to use Whatsapp web. When that is done, you can quickly send and receive Whatsapp messages right from your computer.
Whatsapp has been known for years to be the most popular application for chats and media transfer that every user then and now finds it very helpful based on the features it came with and how one can easily connect to loved ones for free.
The messaging app uses your phone’s internet connection even when you want to use it on your computer to send messages so you can avoid SMS fees. There are lots of features you get access to when using Whatsapp on your phone that you can also access when you log in to the web version of it.
Whatsapp Web Features
- Text: You can message your friends as you would do from your phone. Using the app makes it even easier as you can quickly type using the keyboard.
- Group Chat: With this feature on the web, you can share messages, photos, and videos with those in your group.
- Voice Calls: This feature allows you to talk to your family and friends, even when they are in another country.
- Video Calls: When a voice call isn’t enough, you can have a face to face conversations.
- Share Photos & Videos: You can simply share the special moments that matter to you with friends and families even when you are on a slow connection.
- End-to-end Encryption: Messages and calls on Whatsapp are secured so that only you and the person receiving or sending the messages can read and listen to them.
- Voice Message: You can simply record and send a voice message in a situation where you won’t want to use the voice call or video call feature.
- Send documents, PDFs, spreadsheets, slideshows, and more with ease.
With Whatsapp web, you can seamlessly synchronize all of your chats to your computer so that you can chat with whatever device is most convenient for you.
Whatsapp Web Scanner For www.web.whatsapp.com Sign in
To use Whatsapp Web, you will need to scan a QR Code, simply follow the steps below;
- From your computer browser, visit www.web.whatsapp.com
- Open the Whatsapp Application from your mobile phone and tap on the three dots at the top right side of the page
- Then select “Whatsapp Web” and scan the QR code on your computer
Once the scanning is complete, all your data, chat history will be synchronized with your phone and you can chat using your computer. But while this is going on, do not disconnect your mobile data connection.
Make sure your phone camera is functioning properly so that you can so that you will be able to scan the bar code. If your camera is damaged or blurred, you won’t be able to scan and login Whatsapp web.
How To Log Out Whatsapp Web
After using Whatsapp web on your computer and you want to log out, simply use the steps below.
- Open your Whatsapp Mobile App and tap on the three dots at the top right side of the page
- Select “Whatsapp Web” and tap on Log out from all devices
- Finally, tap on Log out
You can also log out from Whatsapp web from that same computer you used to log in if you don’t want to use the phone method given above. But preferably, logging out via your mobile phone will be better in the sense that you will be logged out from all devices you logged in with.
Feel free to use the comment box below for any question on this Whatsapp Web Scanner for www.web.whatsapp.com sign in.