Will you like to learn a language? Do you believe you can learn a language online? Well, here is Duolingo sign up the article you need to read to know how to sign up on the platform and learn any language of your choice with ease. Duolingo registration is simple as A, B, C, and D, read here to get started.
Duolingo is the world’s best way to learn and language. Creating your account is easy and free, you just have to adhere to the basic instructions given in this article and you’ll be very much good to go.
You can learn 30+ languages online with bite-size lessons based on science. Duolingo offers a free, fun, and effective way to learn a language online. There are so many reasons to love Duolingo, some of them are listed below.
- It is effective and efficient
- Personalized learning
- Stay motivated
- Have fun
Whether you’re learning a language for travel, school, career, family, friends, or health, you’ll love learning with Duolingo.
Table of Contents
Languages To Learn On Duolingo
Below are the languages you can learn on Duolingo platform
- Norwegian (Bokmål)
- High Valyrian
- Scottish Gaelic
- Haitian Creole
Duolingo Sign Up Page
The sign-up page is very easy to access. Whether you are using a mobile browser, or a computer browser, simply follow the steps below.
- Go to the official website of Duolingo at www.duolingo.com
- Click on “Get Started” on the page
- Select the language you’ll like to learn and next, select the language you are speaking
- Then follow onscreen instructions to create your account successfully.
When you successfully sign up on the platform, then you’ll be able to login into your account using your registered details.
- Go to www.duolingo.com from your browser
- Click on “I Already Have An Account” and on the next page, enter your registered email address or username
- Then enter your password and click on Login
Alternatively, you can click on the Facebook or Google icon on the login page and you’ll be taken to the respective pages where you can enter your login details to access the Duolingo account.
Duolingo will use your Facebook name, email address, and profile picture to sign you into its platform. Likewise using the Google account will share your public information with Duolingo.
Duolingo App Download
The Duolingo app is free to download and you can access the platform even when you are on the go. To download the app, simply follow the steps below.
- Go to your Google Play Store or App Store
- In the search bar, type and search for “Duolingo”
- Then tap on “Install” and the app will be downloaded successfully on your device.
Duolingo has a ton of fun features to offer while you learn and to get started, all you have to do is to follow the steps given above.
Meanwhile, if you have any questions about this Duolingo Sign Up Page, feel free to use the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media accounts so that others can know about it.