The Jamb Mop-up Examination for Candidates who had not yet seen their Result and those with any other related issues is set to take place on Saturday, 26th of May 2018. If you are among any of these candidates, then here is the Steps to print Mop-up Examination Slip and take part in the Exam.
With your Registration Number, Email Address or Your phone Number – you can easily print your slip using the simple method listed here.
www.jamb.org.ng is the official Website you can print your Slip. When you print you Slip, then You will be able to see your Examination venue and the Time for the Exam.
Candidates that are Eligible for the Examination
- Candidates whose biometrics were not captured during the initial period of the UTME in March.
- Candidates who are yet to see their results since the end of the examinations in March till date and have not been involved in any form of malpractice.
- Candidates who were unable to print out their e-slip before the earlier examinations.
- Candidates whose centres were cancelled for suspected malpractices.
Note: Those, who were involved and caught in illicit acts and centres where a case of malpractice has been established against them would not partake in the rescheduled examinations.
If you fall into any of the categories above and you’ve Received a message from Jamb. Then you are Eligible for the Examination. Therefore follow the Steps below to print your Mop-up Examination Slip.
www.jamb.org.ng – How To Print Mop-Up Examination Slip
- Visit the JAMB Mop Up Examination Slip printing portal at www.jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/PrintMopupExaminationSlip
- In the Space provided – Type in your JAMB registration Number or provide your GSM Number or Email Address
- Then Click on ‘Print Mop-Up Examination Slip’ to access your exam details.
That’s All, and you will be able to See your Venue and the Time for your mop-up Examination.
Kindly let others know about this www.jamb.org.ng portal to Print Mop-Up Examination Slip by sharing this article on your Social media Account.