www.p-yes.gov.ng Registration Form Portal for P-yes recruitment 2019 Is what I will be making you will learn here in this post today. But then, How much do you really know about this P-YES – Presidential youth empowerment scheme; the P-yes recruitment 2019 Portal, PYes Registration Form Guide, How to Login P-YES Recruitment 2019 etc…
If you must know How to Apply for P-YES 2019 Registration from www.p-yes.gov.ng Portal and much more, then you really just have to keep reading.
P-yes.gov.ng. This is a Federal Government of Nigeria programme under the social investment programme for job creation and empowerment. The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) is structured as a Public Private Partnership (PPP) initiative driven by the Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs (OSAPYSA). The program is targeted at providing solutions to the challenges of youth unemployment, through the execution of direct empowerment initiatives.
This is why this application is very much open to every individual in Nigeria on only the Requirements for application is meet up with. However, before I proceed to show you this www.p-yes.gov.ng Registration Form Portal for P-yes recruitment 2019, is really best for you to also check out the Requirements for P-yes.gov.ng 2019 application below.
Requirements for P-yes.gov.ng 2019 Application
The scheme will be accessible to the literate, semi-literate and the non-literate population while The threshold for qualification is set at the basic ability and capacity to learn and be teachable. In addition to the fore going, the following is set as the basic pre-conditions for enlistment;
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen, male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicant must have, at least, one valid means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Beneficiary should posses the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form. Get Form here
P-Yes Program Interventions
- Fashion & Beauty
- Food & Beverages
- Technology Acquisition
P-YES 2019 Requirements for job application
In order to fill the future job application for graduates, you will need an active email address (the one that you use to create the account) and the following:
- Degree certificate, WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent
- valid means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC);
- Provable upright character and a stable mind;
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official;
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form;
- Passport photographs.
www.p-yes.gov.ng Registration Form Portal & How to apply for P-YES 2019
Applying for P-YES 2019 programme is easy with this Following steps below:
- Log onto the P-YES Application portal
- Enter your Phone Number and Email Address/Account.
- Then, click sign up.
- Go on and complete the application by checking your email account in order to verify your registration.
- After verifying, go to the main page of the P-YES 2019 Registration portal and log in using your new username and password.
- Click on Program. You will see a couple of highlighted areas. Explore the menu.
- After choosing an area, you will see course details, overview, different criteria, and other useful information.
- Scroll down, select what job you want to apply for.
- Fill the form and provide the requirements for the employment application that were mentioned before.
- After filling the form, click on the “Submit” button.
NOTE: Please note that the P-YES registration form must be obtained from the official portal: https://www.p-yes.gov.ng.
You are to be checking your email box at least once a day in order to see if you were selected for screening. Also don’t forget to check your phone SMS, if you provided your phone number before.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR WWW.P-YES.GOV.NG REGISTRATION
Application For the presidential youth empowerment scheme is to be made via this portal and the resources. It is important to note that no registration fees will be required during the application/selection process. Please be aware of fraudulent entities who may try to prey on honest citizens.
How to Login Successful to Your P-YES Account | P-YES Login Portal 2019
- Click on the ‘Test’ tab at the top right corner of the home page.
- Then enter your login details. Use your Phone Number as Username and your BVN as Password.
- Next tap on the login link there to proceed with the test. That’s that for P-YES 2019 Registration!
- If you are experiencing problems signing up for P-YES registration 2019, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call
All lines are open from 8 am till 4:00 pm. Not also that you can use the comment box below in asking any of your questions or drop your opinions