Paylink is a payment solution for you to receive money instantly into your bank account from anyone, anywhere, anytime. In this article, I have carefully explained the Paylink direct login steps for those that have an account and want to log in to carry out monetary transactions.
For those that do not have an account, I’m also going to take you through the sign-up steps so that you can obtain the details you can access your account with.
You can easily receive payments for goods and services with ease on Paylink and on how you get started, you should be able to gain access to your account on Paylink.ng
Interestingly enough, you will need your registered email address and password, then you are good to go.
Paylink payments can be made on the web and mobile web platforms.
Paylink is a web-based solution that helps Micro, Small and Medium-scale Enterprises (MSMEs) as well as religious organizations, not-for-profit outfits, social media sellers, freelancers, individuals and many more to quickly receive payments from anywhere using a customized link.
Paylink pricing is at 1% per transaction capped at NGN2,000. Have it in mind that when foreign cards are used, an additional 4%charge is applicable
You can receive funds from your customers via the following means;
- Debit/Credit card
- Internet banking
How To Create Paylink Account
It is free and simple as A, B, C, D to create your Paylink account. Simply follow the steps below and you very much good to go.
- Go to www.paylink.ng and click on “Get Started” or “Sign Up” at the top right side of the page
- Enter your full name, email address, and phone number
- Enter your personal or business alias in the space provided for it
- Click on “Proceed”
- On the next page, select your bank and enter your account number to receive payments
- Create and confirm a password and an OTP will be sent to the email or phone number you registered with
- Then click on “Create A Paylink” to successfully create your account
After the steps above, you will be logged in to your account automatically.
Paylink Direct Login
Follow the steps below sign in to your Paylink account quickly.
- Go to the official website of the payment gateway at www.paylink.ng
- Click on the “Sign In” link at the top right side of the page
- Enter your registered email address and password
- Click on the “login” button and you will be signed in to your account with ease.
Paylink is one simple and easy payment gateway of this time and taking the basics steps that have been given above is one right way to get started.
Paylink Customer Support
If you have any issue with your account or the likes of it, you can simply contact Paylink customer support service by writing to email@example.com
Do you have any questions on this Paylink Direct login? Feel free to relate it with DailiesRoom.com by using the comment box below.