Are you looking for the easiest Paytm Login Password steps so that you can gain access to your account quickly? Then here is the right article for you to read as we have outlined the various steps needed to sign in to your Paytm Dashboard.
When you sign in to your account, there are many things that the Platform let you do, like online recharge, shopping, pay fees, bills and a lot more. Using the password method to sign in is very easy as long as you remember your password.
The password we are talking about is the same password you created when you first signed up on Paytm.
Paytm.com is India’s fastest online transactions and payment service which was initiated to make monetary transactions easy for you, as you can carry out those operations without the help of a third party.
www.paytm.com Sign in Portal
Paytm sign-in the portal is accessible for those who have created their account on the payment platform. The portal is the only means through which you can get to your Paytm Dashboard and do the following:
- Make Fast & Secure Payments
- Pay Utility Bills
- Mobile Recharge & Get Cashbacks
- Pay at over 10 million Paytm merchant network
- Get Amazing Deals on Travel, Movies & Shopping
Paytm Login Password
Follow the steps below to sign in to your Paytm Account using your password.
- Visit the official Paytm page at www.paytm.com
- Click on login/Sign up at the top right
- Click on “Login/Sign up with mobile number and password” at the bottom part of the QR Code
- Then enter your Paytm registered Mobile Number or Email ID
- Enter the Password and Click Login Securely
With the steps above properly taken, then you will be signed in to your Paytm Account dashboard where you can carry out any transaction that you wish.
If you have forgotten your login password, then simply dial 0120-4888488 and press 1 from your registered mobile number.
Note: Do not share your password or the reset password SMS with anyone. Also, have it in mind that Paytm representatives will never ask you for your password or password reset SMS.
Do you have any question on this Paytm Login Password method? feel free to use the comment box below.