Did you ever dream of leaving Nigeria? Or Travel out to feel other countries and you do not know how to go about it. Nigeria immigration service has made it easy for citizen to Apply online for the passport, and as a result of that, this article will guide you on the requirements needed for international passport online application and how to.
If you want to apply for an international passport in Nigeria, the procedures/requirements below will guide you.
International passport application procedures/requirements
- Certificate or birth/age declaration.
- Local government letter of identification.
- Two recent color passports.
- Guarantor’s form sworn at/to commissioner of Oaths, Magistrate or High Court Judge.
- Parents’ letter of consent (minors under 16 years)
- Marriage certificate where applicable
- Police report (in a case of any lost passport)
Having the above requirements, then you are eligible to apply.
International Passport Online Application – How to
- Go to Nigeria Immigration registration portal ⇒ portal.immigration.gov.ng
- Select the appropriate passport type & fill the application form
- After filling the form, click on submit application button to view applicants details page.
- Then click on “proceed to online payment”. Then from the options of currency, Choose to Pay using Naira or dollars.
- Follow the onward instruction to complete the form
You can CONTACT US for any help with the application procedures and we will be here for you.
After that, a validation number will be given to you. Keep it very well as it will be used to confirm your payment.
Please feel free to Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on International Passport online Application and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks