The Nnamdi Azikiwe University which post utme for 2018/2019 was Scheduled for candidates who made the institution their first choice in the 2018 UTME and Direct Entry With all NAU Affiliate Institutions has released the date, time and Venue for it’s Screening Exercise. You will see the 2018 Unizik Post utme Screening date and every other information as you read on
The Screening exercise has been scheduled to take place on Saturday, 25th of August – Tuesday, 4th September, 2018.
2018 Unizik Post Utme Screening Date, Time and Venue
- DAY 1: SATURDAY, 25th AUGUST, 2018
b. Physical Sciences
- DAY 2: MONDAY, 27th AUGUST, 2018
a. Management Sciences
- DAY 3: TUESDAY, 28th, AUGUST 2018
c. Basic Medical Sciences
- DAY 4: WEDNESDAY, 29th AUGUST, 2018
a. Health Sciences and Technology
- DAY 5: THURSDAY, 30th AUGUST, 2018
a. Social Sciences
- DAY 6: FRIDAY, 31st AUGUST, 2018
- DAY 7: SATURDAY, 1st SEPTEMBER, 2018
b. Environmental Sciences
- DAY 8: MONDAY, 3rd SEPTEMBER 2018
All Affiliate Institutions (Utme& DE)
a. Fed College of Edu (Technical) Umunze
b. Enugu State Coll. of Edu Technical
c. Auchi Polytechnic
d. Pope John Paul Seminary
- DAY 9: TUESDAY, 4th SEPTEMBER 2018
Direct Entry for all NAU candidates and All Faculties
Time and Requirements For The Screening Exercise
- Accreditation of candidates commences at 7.00am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination.
- Print out the Application Form from the University Portal and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME/DE evaluation
- The date and time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the POST UTME / DE PRINT-OUT
Note The Following:
a.) Only bonafide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
b.) Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
c.) No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall
d). Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
e.) The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
f.) The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
Share to let others know about this 2018 Unizik Post Utme Screening Date, Time and Venue.