Facebook Desktop Login Site is easily accessible when you have your sign-in details ready. Do you have a Facebook Account? Then you can simply sign in from a desktop or computer when you adhere to the basic instructions that have been given here.
Fb.com being a social networking service has its ways of helping people communicate with loved ones and even make new friends from around the globe and as a result of that, when one has signed up on the social platform, he or she obtains the login details to access the platform.
Now, these details are very important as it is the gate pass whenever you want to use the Facebook platform to chat with friends, or even grow your business.
Facebook Desktop Sign Up
This is for those that will like to create a Facebook account from their desktop and because a Facebook account is needed before you talk of the login details, I decided to go through the basics again so that you will learn how the sign-in email address or phone number and password came about.
- Go to the official Facebook page at www.facebook.com (www.web.facebook.com)
- On the page, you will see the registration form, simply enter your first name and last name in the space provided for it
- Enter your mobile phone number or email address and create a new password
- Select your date of birth (Day, Month, Year) and select your gender (male or female)
- Then click on “Sign up” and on the next page, confirm your email address or phone number to complete your sign up
Once you’ve created your Facebook account using the steps above, then that’s all. The next thing will be to access the page whenever you want to chat, upload photos, videos, and more. Even when you want to manage your Facebook account, like setting some things, you will still have to sign-in. So with that, see the requirements needed to login on desktop below.
Facebook Desktop Login Requirements
To sign in to your Facebook account from your desktop, you need a very good internet network. It may be through a modem connection, WIFI, and more plus the following
- Registered Email Address or phone number
With the aforementioned, you will be given access to the Facebook platform, in other words, you are good to go in using Facebook.com
Facebook Desktop Login Site
The site is the web browser version of Facebook which is www.web.facbook.com or www.facebook.com. And anytime you enter the web address in your desktop web browser, it will automatically take you the Facebook homepage where you can sign in with ease.
- Go to the official website of Facebook at www.facebook.com or www.web.facebook.com
- Then at the top right side of the page, enter your registered email address or phone number
- Enter your password and click on “Login”
When you follow the guidelines above carefully, then you will be logged in successfully on Facebook.com Desktop version.
Do you have any questions on this Facebook Desktop Login Site? Feel free to read DailiesRoom.com wit it via the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.